Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Parveen Jeram

This is one of my best-test friend back in Melaka...
PARVEEN 'ASHA' a/p JERAM

Not to be mistaken with Parveen Geram... ahaha~ some lame jokes we used t0 laugh at back at high school.


She's one of the fellas I could talk so much crap with. And she would laugh at my lame-st joke even if others would not.

I miss talking with her so much and I had not seen her face-to-face for hell knows how long d. Thank god for Yahoo Messenger and her uni break, we could chat for long hours and crap as much as we like...

Click on the pictures to enlarge if you are eager to check out what crap are we talking about...
The reason why I look ugly now is bcoz of the damn breakout party... Somebody tell me how to terminate those asses lah!!! I wanna look beautiful again!!!

Hehe... I wonder how does the mohawk on your petpet hair gonna look like... Haha~~ But its curly wor... How to make it mohawk? HAve to straighten is it??? Lolz~
Call me weird but I do think of these stupid question sometimes...Ok, ok... I admit... all the time... Hahahahahahahaha~

Not only I crap k? Parveen also crap a lot...

I actually preferred chatting on Yahoo Messenger coz I could chat with colourful font colours. I had even used candied rainbow coloured fonts. And also you can use those audibles (like the one 'Whatever' that Puff used) to express what you wanna say. Haha~ Sometimes we didn't type any words just let use those audibles to insult each other. haha~~~ Fun lah... If only msn can like that. Aiyo... improve lah a bit...

Anyways, Puffie puff... I really miss you lah... When are we gonna meet? Tell me? We live so near in Melaka (and also KL lah...) but we can't see each other that often. Sigh~ Damn sad lah...

Neways, here are some photos we took since high school until now.... Shit ass its damn little. One day we gonna just sit together and take shitloads of photos togethere lah babe...
Check out if there's changes in us... i don't see any. Do you????
Form 6, at that Court outing that Mr. K. A Tan asked us to go. I look so chubby neh? Gosh! I've got that Leo Club thing on my collar lah... Haha!!!

On her 21st birthday, when I still had my long sexy hair... Haha!!!

Nana's birthday, when my hair was still sexy. Haha~~~

To the other KGTS, don't lah jealous when you read this post. HEhe~ I just chatted with Puff mah... So I really miss all the craps we did. Not only with Puff. Lets get together and crap it out once again...

Love you guys lots!!! See you guys during me break.

Ok, that's all for today... Super random lah this one... Haha~

See you guys...
Bubbye...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails