Friday, June 20, 2008

New hair colour yo!!!

Erm... not exactly new hair colour la. Just new highlights and straighten again. Check it out...
Wah~ Tak sangke without makeup I can still look so good. Wahahahahahah~

The sides:


Paiseh... can't see the colour at all (^-^;)

Me love the mirror in my toilet. Thanks dad once again *kiss kiss*
Nerdy face

So what do you think? I like it and I think I don't look dark with the highlights. Maybe highlights are not that bad compared to dye-ing the whole head red.

I know the colour is not so dominant. But its ok coz I think its nice. The only thing I don't like about the hair now is that its too flat. Like so dead. Hopefully it will look more natural as time goes by.

Well, that's all for today. Going to KL tomorrow to move some stuff into UT. And on Sunday will be seeing my fat fat Sinren Liow. Yay!!!!

Will take photos of the new crib and show you guys. Thinking of ways to make my spot my style. But its 1/3 of a room. Don't know how to do with it. Hmmmm~~~~

Oh yeah. I got my invites for the Nuffnang Wild 'Live' Blogging event but then because I couldn't reach KL on time and some people doesn't wanna go KL earlier for me. So I had to tell the people at Nuffnang that I couldn't attend. T___T Damn sad ok? I really wanna go. T____T Sigh~~~~ Maybe next time lah...

K lah...

See ya guys soon...

Tata...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails