Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm broke...

...therefore I need to get a job as soon as possible.

But the biggest problem that I'm facing now is that I have no car. So to get around I have to depend on buses or taxis. And I can't work till too late coz its too dangerous to take public transport. Then I cannot work on Sunday mornings coz I gotta go to church. Afternoon then can lo. But with so much problems I don't think anyone wanna hire me. T____T

I could come back to Melaka and teach on weekends but travelling back every week is damn tiring lo.

Sigh~~~~ Don't know lah. I'm just gonna go to a few centres here at PJ and try to make them meet my needs. Wish me luck coz I wanna

~****~

You know that I'm so broke that I can't even afford the damn nice jacket I saw in MNG the other day. Its grey and the exact texture that I want. Summore its a hooded jacket. But its RM128. T____T

Mel bought it and it looked damn nice. And I tried it on and I looked damn nice too. T____T I really wanna buy it but I'm damn damn broke. T____T

~****~

Dinner at Sinren's tonight than shopping for shoes. Wheeee~~~~~ Never to broke for shoes... Hahahaahhah~

K lah...

Tata~~~~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails