Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bitches~~~~

What I hate more than people who are fake? It would probably be butt kissers.

Lately my coursemate had some problems involving some butt kissers. I would not tell the whole story out coz I don't think its not appropriate to tell it out without her permission. Anyways, hearing her story makes my blood boil. I mean it has got nothing to do with me but seeing someone treated so unfairly for no reason made me very angry.

Why got people like that? Kiss butt for what arh? Those kissing butts are probably being used by those they are kissing butt. Damn stupid. And then make other people's life miserable summore.

I hate all the politics going on in the uni. Summore all the shit lecturers. And irritating people.

Bleh~~~

Can't wait to graduate.

NO mood to blog normal happy stuff coz shits is happening and I'm not happy and very stressed.

Sigh~

But then College NIght photos will be updated soon. Hahahahahah~

K lah... Wanna go sleep summore.

Tata

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails