Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lousy SJ Nite, Awesome Scarlett

Brace yourselves for a total of 90 photos taken at an event!!!

Well, there are a few looking alike ones coz its taken by different cameras.

I won't be typing lots of grandmother stories and let the photos do the talking.

BTWs, for those who don't know, SJ Nite or Senior Junior Nite is an annual event when the 2nd years would organize a party to break the ice between the 1st year juniors and the third year seniors. LAst year, I was in charge of doing the games for the event. But don't know why I didn't blog about it and the photos of the event got vanished with the rest of my photos in my old laptop. T___T

Anyways, there was a whole lot story behind the SJ Nite this year but I lazy wanna tell la. Later if got time, I'll put it in.


Photobucket

Before doing our makeups we decided to take a photo of "Before" to see how much we changed after dolling up. :D


Photobucket

Apalah Esther Niak...take photo also can take photos!!!



Photobucket

In case you forgotten our names



Why la I look so cute in all the photos?? Hehehehehe~ Tak malu betul.

BTWs, did you guys realize that Jane had on a very weird/funny glasses? ITs Li Shan's. And she wore it to uni that day. So Jane took to kid with it.

Actually I did too...

Photobucket

Sorry for the bad quality coz it was taken by my camera phone which is 1.3mp only.

Ooops~~~ terambil gambar Eevon who sat behind me.

Us doing our "thang":

Photobucket

Fringe is my biggest concern coz its always out of place



Photobucket



Niakie doing her "Song-hye-kyo-in-Full-House" inspired hairstyle



I suggested the hairstyle. Damn proud of myself. Hehe~

Photobucket




Photobucket

Applying makeup

Photobucket

Wanna whack people is it?



We were out of mirrors coz there was six girls all together. So some had to get ready in the toilet. Hehe~

While the girls got ready, the only man in the house had nothing to do but to...

Photobucket

Bond with his gadget


Waahahahahahaahah~

After a couple of hours, we finally finished dolling up. Would you believe it if I told you that we all started dolling up at 4.30pm and ended at around 7pm? Damn long right? But what to do? Its worth the wait. Hahahahahaah~

Photobucket



Photobucket

I love doing comparison like this coz it shows the power of cosmetics. But then again the"before" photo was taken after I had applied foundation so the difference was not obvious. Hehe~

Don't bother the flower clip on my fringe. It was to keep my fringe in place while I do makeup. Takkan I wanna go out of the house with the big flower on my head right? DAmn lala~~~ HEhe~

Photobucket

Yes, I'm self-obssesed




The rest of the girls after dolling up:

Photobucket



Photobucket



Eh~~~ why suddenly the photo so big geh? I thought I resize joh...

Anyways, which do you think Esther looked better in? With specs or no specs? Hmmmm~ actually I think she looks better with specs. Don't know why.

Photobucket



Nice not the flower? I also have the exactly same one but in blue.

Nice not the hairstyle? Got look like Song Hye Kyo in Full House or not????

Photobucket

Cute lil Shiu Li



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Li Shan's sense of dressing had been damn stylish time after time. She looks damn cool right in this style *jealous*

Photobucket

Pretty Melisa

Photobucket

Being L again...hehehehe~



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

All of us after getting ready



No legs in the photos coz Mel said not nice. HEhe~

Reaching RU (rumah universiti)



Photobucket

If you guys didn't realized it, most of us wore yellow. Coz the theme of the night was yellow jello. I mean for the 3rd years lah...

I bought yellow tank top and yellow bead necklace just for the night. Coz I have no yellow clothes. It was the same tank top from FOS which I worn last year but in yellow. Last year's theme was pink so I bought pink. Now i have the same tank top in 3 colours: white, pink and yellow. HEhe~ And my bead necklace collection is adding up day by day. I can start opening a stall to sell these things man.

Photobucket

Our door gifts



Which costs RM1.50 only. Will reveal what it is later.

Photobucket

The joy of being third years is that all we do is sit around and do nothing. Whee~~~~ HAhahaahhah~

Candid shots while waiting for the dinner to start:

Photobucket

Why Jane so happy and the other two looked so gloomy?



Photobucket

Me preparing my reprensentative speech to say to the juniors.

Cewah~~~ so geng like that. Hahahaah~

The speech was also an annual thing done by the second years during ice breaking session. But since they didn't do it. We decided to do it and I was the reprensentative.


Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

She's forever so cute



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

The happy couple

For those who don't know these two, Jane is my room mate and Jinhin, her boyfriend, just got back from America for a break. So these two are inseparateable. Jinhim basically became our photographer for the night. The photos of the SJ nite you guys are viewing are all taken by him. *Danke Jin Hin*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tak payah makan ker? Asyik sms jer

Photobucket

Hehe~ With food at last

I thought nobody took my photo but Li Shan did.

Photobucket

This was totally candid. I had no intention to act as L at the moment.

Photobucket

The rest of the people who were there

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

With our door gifts

Its actually a snowman. And I heard it was handmade by the second year juniors. Well, I must say it was quite a creative work done by them. Erm~~~ probably the only thing that they did that was good.

Photobucket



Photobucket

The Zhi Muis with Kai Sien

Photobucket

MEt up with Jing Xuan who turned up as a Super Senior. She's one of the seniors that I miss dearly. *hugs*

Even she got caught up with the vibe to play with Li Shan's goofy specs.

Photobucket


Photobucket

The Zhi Muis with Jing Xuan

Photobucket

I got bored after eating and started playing with the door gift. I hung the snowman on my necklace. Hehe~~~~

Poor little snowman like kena stranggled.

Photobucket

Li Shan, this is not the Partyqueen pose... Its MY "rock on" pose. wtf.

Apparently I'm not the only one with weird poses...Look at this...

Photobucket

Disgusting Samuel Tan

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

The 3rd years who turned up to SJ nite

Photobucket

They were all pointing at Mun Fei and Boon Hui coz there had been an on-going rumour about the two of them. Hehehehehehe~ Three years edy lor...

Photobucket

Everyone was called to do cute pose but why I looked so spastic??? Look at Munfei (circled in red). DAmn cute... HAhahahah~

Photobucket

WE some how got really high and started screaming "Yam seng". Like wedding dinner pulak we all. Hahahahah~

Photobucket

Look at Samuel (pointed with arrow). Super excited his face. Hahahahahahaha~ Cannot tahan

Then we took photos with the second years. But no all of them la coz not really kenal them.

Photobucket

Is it me or is that two juniors having a uncommon relationship???? WHy are they holding hands until like that? The last person I knew taking photos together like that are my friends with their bfs/gfs and Sinren and I. *shivers*

Photobucket

A more normal photo of them

Photobucket

More yamseng shots

This time its with our super seniors.

Look at Samuel again. Hahahhahahahah~

Photobucket

This time look at Jane. So excited. Like taking some Carlsberg's ad nie. ahahhaahhahahhhaha~

Everybody looks so happy.

Mr U-Jin was the only lecturer who came. We grabbed him over and asked him to take photos with us.

Photobucket


Photobucket

After eating, it was games session. We wanted to leave d but aiyah~~~~ stay for awhile to see how their games suck first.

WE end up having fun of our own taking photos.

Photobucket

Those who were left for the games

Photobucket

With Mei Sann

Erm... why tak bukak mata Mei Sann?

Photobucket

Photobucket

The first game (actually the only game) was extremely stupid, lame and pointless. So we took photos.

Tsk tsk... the second years really can't be compared to us la. Our games was so interesting last year. Everyone was laughing like gila. This year there was nothing to be laughing about. Now I know why they gave us the snowman. To show us how "cold" they are. As in the "leng" in chinese.

My camera died after that shot. So the rest of the photos are all Li Shan's coz Jin HIn's cam died long ago.

Photobucket

Me giving my speech

So proud of myself. Why didn't I represent the school or any clubs to be the spokesperson before this? Wasted. I could talk so well in public. (tak malu betul...) Should have studied PR instead of music. Then I can compete with Puff and Buvie for work. HAhahaahaha~

Photobucket

Wah~~~ got people clap for me during the speech. I must be giving very good speech. DAmn proud la...

That brings to the end of our SJ nite and its was photo session. It was also an tradition to take photos together. 1st, each year take year photos then all together. But then 3rd years didn't take any year photos. Coz only a few of us was left. Seriously like less than 10. DAmn sad.

Photobucket

Acting cute

Wah... I so cute... Hahahahaha~

Photobucket

Point right

Photobucket

Point front

Photobucket


Photobucket

Normal shot

Photobucket


Photobucket

Didn't take photos with other zhi muis coz the rest of them left

Photobucket

This is this year's Miss Pusat. She told me her name but it kept slipping my mind. So sorry.

This girl won coz she's sporting and very nice. Difficult to find a girl like that nowadays.

I grabbed the chance to take photos with the super seniors coz it might be the last chance to see them ever again.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

What is she trying to do?

Like a bit hamsap nie...

Photobucket

Very sweet looking right?

And so damn pretty and fair. Thanks to the lighting I don't look that dark beside her. :D

Photobucket

Our former dai ka jie

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The only man among the ladies of super senior

Haha~ He reminds me of Shinchan. Don't know why. HAhahahahaha~


Photobucket

Random photos of Boon Hui and Munfei

Haha~

After everyone left we went out of the hall and took more photos...

Photobucket

Aesthetic shot

which looked non-aesthetic.

Photobucket

Took photos with the first year but thanks to Jane who spoiled a normal photo to something looking damn goofy.

Photobucket

This was supposed to be a "hey ya" pose but it seemed like bollywood to me. Wahahahahah~


Photobucket

Photobucket

Why I looked so serious arh?

Photobucket

Before going into our car we bumped into Jessica and took a photo with her

After that we decided to go clubbing at Scarlett. Woots!!!! First time clubbing with KL friends. Damn exciting.

Before clubbing, we decided to have some Baskin Robbins ice cream coz it was the 31st. Which means 31% off the ice cream. Yay!!! It was all great. Hahahahahah~

Photobucket

While waiting for Mel to get the ice cream

The shop was packed with ice cream/cheap stuff fanatics. So to make it less crowded, some of us waited outside.

Photobucket

Our fave place to camwhore at The Street

But too bad the photo came out blur. :(

Photobucket

Our ice cream arrived

Haha~ Can you see Jin Hin posing in the background? Hahahahah~ DAmn hilarious.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Our ice cream

I forgot the flavours but both was damn good. And the chocolate one is like heavenly. Got brownies summore.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Happy makan ice cream moment

Photobucket

Scarlett was extremely awesome but we only take very few photos coz all the cameras died. The songs at Scarlett was damn nice too. Just that its too loud.

I know some might think..."What stupid thing is she talking about?". What i mean is its really too loud. Its not like the normal loud you know. Its as though the sound system is not that good type of loud.

Photobucket




Photobucket

All of us had Vodka 'cept for Li Shan who ordered Gin. I think our vodka tasted better than the gin. Bad choice Li Shan...


Photobucket

See li shan also did the "rock on" pose what... Say me summore lah..

wahlau damn long the post man. Took three days to finish everything. First upload the photos. Then put on this post then write about it. DAmn tiring.

For the moment, I'm physically and mentally tired. I just wanna lie down on bed and sleep whole day. But then proposal presentation is coming. T____T Not ready yet. DAmn scared now.

Sorry if I seemed like I was talking crap on MSN and chat with no sense coz my mind is stirred up. I know I irritated some people. So so sorry.

Mum will be coming during the weekends. Yay!!!!

K lah. wanna go bathe d. Tata~~~~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails