Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cupcakes and our 3rd year annie-wear-saree celebration

Hey~~~

Thanks everyone for the wishes. Its so nice of all of you to wish us the best. I really appreciate it and will remember forever. *hugs*

*Caution: This post is going to filled with food. Not advisable for people on the diet and extremely hungry. And also lots of photos of Sinren and I. If you hate us, please leave the blog now*

Anyways, remember the preview?

Last week, I decided that I would bake some cupcakes for Sinren since the first time I made them he did not had to taste them.


He said he would eat anything that I made. Even if they are burnt. (coz the first time I burnt the cupcakes. Read the post linked to find out.)

Since he was so sweet, I decided not to let him down. I was damn tired on Saturday due to our church's Youth Sunday preparation. Reached home at around 7pm. But I didn't care of the tireness and got down to work to make those cupcakes.


What is this utensil called arh?

I remembered last time I had this sampat tuition teacher who whacked me with that coz I marked somebody else's mock test paper wrongly. HEllo!!!! I am a student ok? I'm supposed to go there to learn from you but not help you do your work.

Mum found out about how sampat she was and stopped me from the tuition right away.

Anyways, before making the cupcakes, I went to Giant to get some ingredients and got some new utensils for making cakes/cookies.


That thing in my hand is an icing pipe. Which use is to pipe out icing frosting la of course. It comes with different nozzle to create different pattern of icing on your cakes/cookies.

Actually Eevon told me that to save cost, I could alternatively use a plastic bag and cut a small at the bottom. It works the same. But mama said if really wanna do then just get it. Some more we love the enviroment so gotta cut down the usage of plastic bags.

BTWs, do you guys see the blue colour thing on my t-shirt? Its an apron. Damn weird right? Why does my apron looked like tube geh? HAha~



For those who wanna know how to do should look into the post linked coz its posted quite detail at that post. But if you all wanna know more about how to do, could email me or ask me personally la. :)

Stop staring at the burnt part

Its better than the first time I baked ok?

The ugly ones

Don't judge a book by its cover or in this case don't judge a cupcake by its ugliness. Its quite tasty actually. Really! You could ask those who ate it. They loved it. So its impossible that it tasted bad right?

I forgot to post up the cupcakes after I decorated it with icing frosting. Its ugly anyway. HAha~ Oh ya! Thanks to Eevon who taught me how to make the icing. :)

Yesterday we went out for our celebration at Midvalley. Esther, my lovely car rental owner (HAha~) had to use the car so we couldn't borrow it. So we could only go to the nearest place on bus. Hence, Midvalley. But it was better than our last year's celebration lah... we only went to the Pizza Hut near his place.

Oh ya~ in case you guys are wondering what is annie-wear-saree, puff wished me "happy annie-wear-saree" on msn that day and I thought it was damn funny (and lame at the same time) so I decided to steal her word. Wakakakakaka~

Senget specs and weird looking eye brows plus super broad forehead with no fringe covering

NOw you guys know why I need fringe all the time.

I haven't been putting makeup for a long time (coz no special events happening) that I nearly forgot how to put them on.

I risked my life putting on contact lense ok? Coz I had eye infection last week and my eyes were super red and itchy. I was not allowed to put on contact lense for a week. But I mati-mati also wanna put on for this date coz its damn special ok? Wanna look pretty mah... Plus my eyes no more red right? So should be recover d lah.

Now for the suspense of our anniversary presents...

My lovely bag which I love to bits

Its actually a quite old collection from Guess but its nice right? Summore its pink. :) *smooch*

NOw we have matching scent

Now I love smelling him even more. Don't you dare tell me not to do it, Sinren Liow. I have my rights!!!

After much consideration, we decided to dine at... Actually we wanted to eat at Tony Roma's but then I didn't feel like eating meat coz of some weird PMS thing that I have every month. Since Sushi Zanmai gave us good impression the first time we were there, so we decided to dine there again.



Great ambience

Whee~ my English had improved. I can use geng words like "ambience" wtf.

Did I tell you guys that the sushis at Sushi Zanmai are fabulous? Coz they really are. And cheaper too. I mean compared to Sushi King lah.

This is like the best inari ever

Different from the normal inari is that apart from having the sweet beancurb skin and rice, the top has melted cheese, some spring onions and mayonaise. I tell you... its damn nice ok? If you see this at the kaiten belt at Sushi Zanmai better grab and try it. You won't regret.

I love yellow lighting :)


Unagi sushi

Erm... this one quite biasa only. I think the unagi made by the auntie at my old house tasted better.


The normal inari


Tamago


This sushi caught my eyes coz its so colourful. :) Anything colourful makes me very happy. Plus it tasted good too. :)

Its actually a rice ball wrapped in thin-sliced prawn with one small blob of mayonaise and fish roe. One small ball fit which is bite size :)

I don't know why I'm so happy. I can't stop putting this ":)" emoticon. :)

Oh ya! The sushi is damn cheap. Did I repeat it? But I couldn't help it coz I can't get Sushi Zanmai in Melaka. I hate stupid Sushi King which is not so nice and charge people with sky high price. :S

Jellyfish and radish streaks


The happy couple

Haha~

Too bored while waiting for our ala carte.

We decided to order something special and never ordered before for our ala carte just to try something different

Ocha Cold Soba with Tempura

I heard my coursemate Huey Ching said that Ocha Cold Soba is better than the original Cold Soba coz they have got the tea scent and taste from green tea (Ocha=GReen Tea). So decided to give it a try.

Its still tasteless

But I found out the secret to tasty cold soba from a kind Japanese lady at Penang. She told me in sign language (she can't speak English) that cold soba must be soaked in the special sauce (seen in the above picture in the black bowl) that was served together for a few moments then eat it.

True enough it tasted way better than eating cold, flour tasting soba.

The tempura looks pathetic

I must say that Sushi King has better side tempura than Sushi Zanmai. At least I could eat almost everything. This tempura platter...half the thing I don't like to eat. Summore everything so small. (-____-;)


We also tried the sukiyaki which is beef steamboat, recommended by Puiji...

The soup with beancurd, enoki mushroom, shiitake mushroom and some other things that I don't know what

Its my favourite soup coz I always made soup like this at home. Erm~~~~ of course theirs tasted better than mine lah.

The beef and the raw egg

The idea is to soak the beef in the egg then put it in the soup to cook. Or the alternative way is put the meat into the soup and when its done, soak it in the egg.

I must say... its damn nice!!!! Will definitely order this the next time I'm there. :)

After eating all that we nearly stuffed up to our head, we decided to order dessert to continue to stuff ourselves full.

Ocha wafer with ocha ice cream with brown sugar

Is it obvious that I love ocha???

Its damn damn damn nice. Vielen vielen vielen nice. HAhaahahahahahahhaahah~ The ocha is not very bitter and the brown sugar in the ocha ice cream is like the best match in heaven. :)

Lemme feed you...

After dinner, I was really damn stuffed and tummy was so packed that I need to empty it right away. Go figure what I meant.

Then we went walking around Gardens and Midvalley and did a little shopping.

Haha~ Look at his spastic face!!!

After shopping for awhile and getting the things that I need, we left. Actually we wanted to go take neoprints to remember the anniversary but then the machine spoiled d. :( Spoiled for so long d ok? Nobody wanna repair is it??? Sien... Zzzzz...

We came back to UT and ate the cupcakes which he said he love a lot. Don't worry I'll bake more for you the next time. (^*^)

Look at the bottom photo of him. Like damn tak layan like that nie the face. HAhahahahahaha~

He wrote me a love letter.... <3<3<3

...in a card with cheesy words at the cover

*put on sexy voice* I love you... I want you... I need you... I miss you... *end of sexy voice*

His "lovely" handwritting

His love letter is more to comedy than romantic genre. But I still love it lah... Coz its about how he feels. ANd I appreciate that he took the time to write it down in midst of his finals. :)

He left after eating the cupcakes and hanging around. T____T Why cannot stay longer????

What is shopping without anything bought? Wahahahahahah~ Didn't buy a lot la this time. I just bought the things needed desperately. REally!!!

a pink crunchie

Coz my black one is lost. And other rubber bands couldn't hold my hair up nicely.

Thumbs up to Present4Them for selling the best strong-holding scrunchies.

I tell you!!!! Isetan sells lots of Lilo and Stitch and many other Disney characters' stationary. I can't resist it.

New addition to my collection :) Wanted to get other stationary but my "reality check" bf was there to stop me. :( He said things like : "The notepad so small what could be written inside?", "you don't need it lah...." and "This time of pen not nice to use one lah..." :(

Woots!!! Popteen is out!!! Have to get it coz its like oxigen to my vain self.


The whiteboard that I needed to write reminders

ITs cheap and comes with a black marker. If it comes with a duster would be great :)

Well, that's about it.

Tak sangke three years already. It seems like so unreal. Like him asking me to be his girfriend was not long ago.

But at the same time it reminds me of a past which I never wanna go back. Being overpowered by somebody which I called my best friend. Its not a fond memory and I hope it will never happen again.

K lah... Gotta go do other stuff d. The sem is getting busier. Sigh~~~~

SEe u guys when I have more updates. Tata~

I love you sinrenliow....

*muaks*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails