Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I knew this day would come

The other in the middle of class I received this...
The 'she' mentioned is an ex-best friend who had not been talking for 3 years

I am not surprised actually. I had expected for this to happen.

The prob is I had not expect what to do if it happens.

It is written in the bible, "Jesus answered: "I tell you, you must forgive him more than 7 times. You must forgive him even if he does wrong to you 77 times." (Matthew 18:22)

Its not easy to forgive and forget. MAybe the mouth could say: "I forgive you" easily but the heart won't forget.

Its not that I hold any vengence towards her or what but... its difficult to explain.

Somebody give me some suggestions la... Damn frustrated right now. Hate dealing with these type of problems.

Lord, give me courage and wisdom to deal with this problem... I know this is a test from you so please guide me.

Sigh~

Gotta go wash clothes.

Bye...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails