Saturday, October 4, 2008

Now I can practice piano without having to fight for the practice room

LAst of my pre-scheduled posts.

After this hopefully I would still update from Melaka coz if not my blog would be abandoned for a few days. And hits will go down. :(

Anyways, today's post is not about another site to recommend. I just wanna announced that...

NOW I DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT WITH THE JUNIORS AND THOSE WHO ARE TAKING PENGAJIAN UTAMA FOR PRACTICE ROOM!!!
YAY!!!



Why?
Coz Auntie Michelle loaned her clavinova to me.

:)))

No more rushing to the fac after German class so that I could book a room before the juniors and others.

No more driving to uni alone at night to practice. (Damn scared ok?)

No more scoldings from Ms Yong. :)))

All thanks to Auntie Michelle~~~~

Thanks!!!!

Vielen Dank!!!!

But then of course it provides that I could become more hardworking to move my ass and fingers to practice lah...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails