Friday, November 21, 2008

GP Melaka's 40th anniversary

My church's 40th anniversary celebration just passed. It was quite fun la... Sitting with those crazy bunch of people.

And the performance was not bad I guess. I heard that a lot of people said that the guy's voice cannot be heard.

You know what... I joined the performance last minute. Like seriously damn last minute. I joined one day before the performance. And I didn't even get to see the score of the song and I sang alto. DAmn geng right?

Too bad nobody recorded the performance. But have no fear, we're performing again this Sunday. I will get Fatty Pants to record it down for me. :)

Now photos time...

This was taken last week during the 40th anniversary dinner's rehearsal. I didn't know I was going to perform so I was just there to play around.


My brat god daughter

DAmn cute right???? So damn cute her smile.

DAmn cute but damn naughty. Sometimes I seriously felt like pinching her hard when she's naughty. Actually I did la. Then she will do it back. Then we will start fighting. Like serious catfight ok... ER~~~~~ don't call me childish. Hahahahaah~

That time I haven't done my make over so hair sucks.

Ah Wei and I without makeup

Glad that I'm not the only one who looks super different with/without makeup. Ahwei has double eyelids when she puts on falsies. But now she didn't put so her eyes like super small. Hahahahaha~

The three of us

This Joyce (my god daughter's name) damn cute I tell u... I was like: "Come, let's take photo of three of us." Then she instantly put her arms round Sheene's and my shoulders and said, "Let's do it." HAhahaha~

She looked as if she was crushed by us. But actually she hugged us so tightly it kinda hurt.

This one she pushed our head downwards and look up and go "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy~~~~". HAhahahahaha~

My tongue pose looks like I'm in pain

I think the fringe is my kawaii-ness cause. Without it I can't seem to pose cute cute. Thank God I got it back.

That night Auntie Yeow Hao was distributing some sweets she bought from Korea. The chocolate she gave me was super nice. Its not the sweet type but the dark type. Its 62% cacao type. Those recommended by Pop Models to eat if you're losing weight. Who said diet food tasted horrible? It was damn tasty ok?

Auntie Yeow Hao also gave me this damn cute Hello Kitty lollipop.


Its strawberry flavour. I love to eat strawberries but not a big fan of stuff made from strawberries. I chose this one because its pink and its damn cute.

Lolli also can camwhore

I wanted to keep this lollipop as a souvenir lo. Erm... ya, I collect lollipops since young. But all of my collection get lost very easily. Not that I eat them but I think mama gave it to kids who come to house.

Same fate for this one. I gave it to this girl who wouldn't stop bugging me. I literally stuff it in her mouth to shut her up.

Then, photos from the 40th anniversary celebration day itself.

In the afternoon we had our Thanksgiving service. Choir performed that day....that song that I was supposed to be singing solo. T____T Never mind la... got other chance one...

Jacy and I

My dear godsis who is always there for me no matter what... ^____^ Happy that she stayed in Melaka to serve the church after graduation. I'm sure that Youth Fellowship and Praise & Worship will rock under her influence.

Oh ya... we're wearing our choir robes while waiting for our entrance.

The waiting room has damn nice ligthing. Shall take more photos here next time. HAahahahaha~
Wei wei and I again but with makeup

Compare the difference with the photo above la... Damn different right?

That's all the photos we took in the afternoon. Nobody took our photos during choir's performance so no photos to show off. No video also.

Don't know why that afternoon damn ganjeong during our choir's performance lo. Its a weekly thingy but this time damn ganjeong. Sweating all the way. Maybe the audiences are different la...

After the service, we went straight to the dinner at LTP to do final rehearsals. No photos of rehearsal because we were busy rehearsing (duh!) and right after that we have to dress up and do makeup.

Here are the photos taken by Tze Hong during our performance...
Girls singing alto parts

From front to back: Joyce Ng, Nancy, Moi, Eva and Sheene

I wanted to wear dress but I scared its a bit too formal and also scared that I'm the only one wearing it. Manatau Eva also wore dress. Geram betul...

I posted this photo because I think I look pretty in this photo

Biasa la kan... coz blurness hides ugly flaws. Hahahhhahahaahah~

Ah Hong took a lot of photos of our side. So I had lots of photo to grab from him... Heheheheh~ I didn't bother to ask people to take photos for me coz I'm lazy just like that . Haha~

Why all of us terkangkang together so ngam one?

Hahahahahah~ DAmn hilarious la this photo.

No photos of other performances coz we were doing crazy things at our table and eating food like bunch of pigs.

Frankly, I did not eat a lot and was not full at the end. Because my table got lots of gluttony kings. T____T DAmn sad.... But LTP's food damn nice la... Will go there and try another time.

Starting from the middle of the dinner, we started to take lots of photos with each other.

Here's me taking photos with buncha people.
With Jeon Min

This is my Korean friend people and he is just 13. So stop asking me to introduce to you guys. Hahahahaha~

Jeon Min performed that night. He plays the flute since 7 years old.

He's wearing Korean traditional clothes. Damn cute right?

He's a very nice person lor... And smiles at everything we said. I don't know whether he understands or not but he just smiles away. Hhahaha~

He went back to Korea for his holiday, will only come back next year. No more Korean lesson from him for the moment.

Oh ya... I just learned what's monkey and pig in Korean from him. Monkey is Wan Si Mi...something like that. And pig is Teji.

Jacy and Jeon Min

Don't they look alike? Hahahhaahahha~ I think its the eyes. Now they can form and group called the Sepet Kuasa Dua. Hahahahahaha~ Or Sepet2.

Jacy and I again

Kelvin and I

Thank God this time he looks at the camera and not at else where like last time. (His photo was at the back of the post)

Nancy and I

I did her makeup and made her look damn hot that night. Hahahahah~ DAmn proud of myself.

Sorry arh... like cannot see nie her makeup. Don't know why.

Eva the boobie and I

DAmn jealous of her big boobs. How come I'm not blessed with those? T___T

And yes, girl... I miss the good old times too. *hugs*

The other Esther in my life

You know once I wanted to call my housemate, Esther Niak and I called her instead. And when she picked up the phone I realized I made I mistake. I even said hi to her you know... Then without telling her that I got the wrong number, I cancelled the call. Hahahahaha~ Damn mean.

PAul and I

The bloody fool said why must pose nice nice for photos so he made me do ugly face for this photo.

His ugly face like no expression nie. :P
Eva, Sheene and I
Stop staring at her boobs, boys...

John's very pretty wife, Lai Yee; Eva; Sheene and I...
and few other blurred faces at the back.
Can't wait for the wedding of the year May next year... I called it the Beauty and the Beast wedding. Hahahahaha~
Jeon Min and his brother, Jeon Chan was super popular that night. Everyone was grabbing them for photos.
I mean who wouldn't right? He's like damn special among us.
Don't look at me... look at Jacy's super sepet eyes!!!
That small boy in green shirt is Jeon Chan. See how he and Jacy had the same smily sepet eyes. Hahahahaha~ I think Jacy was Korean in her past life.
I realised everyone at church had the kawaii bangs. Zzzz~ So boring right? How can I make myself special among them you tell me?
This was supposed to be a nice group photo with Jeon Min and Jeon Chan but mama spoiled it by placing her fingers on the flash. T____T Never going to trust her with the camera ever. T____T

Now this one is just disastrous T_____T
Almost everyone is cut off. Thank God I was in the middle or else she might cut me off the photo too. Haha~
Here's another superstar of that night...
Say HI to Bernice...
Actually she did the 'peace' sign as well but it was too low.
Usually she doesn't allow me to carry her coz she's not familiar with me. Tu la... study in KL caused this. But yesterday she let me carry her around because my camera was so pretty. Seriously!!!! That's what she said.
I was taking photo with other people and she kept pointing at my camera. Even if other people wanted to take photos with her, she didn't look at their camera. I had to bait her to look at other people's camera using my camera. -____-
Ha! Told you my camera attracts attention. :P
Look how she's like mesmerized by my camera
Hahahahahaha~ Its like she couldn't her eyes off it.

Joyce, my god daughter can kiss her popularity goodbye since the birth of Bernice. No wonder Joyce doesn't like her much. Hahahahaha~
She was like a model wei that night. Standing among the bushes and letting people take photos of her. Damn cute~
After the celebration dinner end, I finally had time for myself. Coz if you guys realised, I had not camwhored.
Wakakkaka~
Was damn tired that day. Does my face show it???
Well, that's all about it.
Was damn worried that day coz my camera was on low battery mode and so is dearest SAmsung. So I didn't dare to take unneccessary photos.
I just realized why my photo limit for blogger is so low. Coz I got it wrongly. Its not low at all. It can host more photos than photobucket.
Anyways, I'm back uploading using blogger so its faster. More photos to come. Wheeee~~~ Well, that's if I went out la...
K la... Wanna go download more movies before I get back to Melaka for good.

Tata~
Holidays are the best....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails