Monday, December 15, 2008

So much updates, so little time

There's so much photos that I have in my Pictures folder that I need to update on the blog. Its because of the weird internet connection that I had to keep slowing down the process. So sorry my loves...

Will get it updated asap coz takkan I wanna pile up all then wait until I get back to KL to post up all right?

Please don't give up on the blog and still come look for updates. I promise I will update very soon.

Christmas is coming and I haven't got me self decent Christmas clothes. Anxious!!!! I need a Christmas shopping trip ASAP!!!

Small reminder before I leave... I'M PERFORMING IN DATARAN PAHLAWAN THIS FRIDAY. 8PM. COME AND SEE ME OR ELSE...

WAhaahhahahaha~

K lah... See you guys in the next update :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails