Thursday, February 26, 2009

Movies

Hello~~~~



Today I'm going to Melaka after class. Whee~~~~~ which means what you see here is a pre-scheduled post. Coz you know how shitty line is like in Melaka and also I have too many photos not to update. To be frank the posts you guys saw lately are mostly pre-scheduled posts because I've been busy with my thesis so I've posted a few posts beforehand so that I can entertain you guys while I'm gone. Takut hit counter drop punye pasal. Haha~



So I'll be gone for around four days. Don't miss me...



Here are some backdated photos of me and lishan when we went to watch Bride Wars. I talked about it here.



I think we are the weirdest people who decide on watching movies out of the sudden and I think my eyes are slitty in this photo





Too free while waiting for the movie to start :)






I have no idea what kinda pose is this...hahahah~



BTWs li shan darling don't blame me for putting weird photos of you. I had enough paiseh-ness looking at weird photos of me in your blog. :P *here* and many more...



~*****~



Another random movie moment is last wednesday when we decided to skip class and go for a movie instead. Tsk tsk tsk~~~~



We went to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. (Sorry neney... I was supposed to watch it with you...T____T) Yay for winning three Oscars!!! (the rest of the results here)


Courtesy to www.axport.com/movies



There's not much photos taken coz I was having breakfast in the cinema.



You know the McD paperbag they give when you take away?


I think its a big waste coz...



One big paperbag and one small small and I mean tiny hashbrown in it. Tsk tsk tsk~ You know how many trees wasted just like that? Sigh~~~~


But who cares....



Hashbrown is super sedap so I forgot all about my enviroment loving thingy. HAhahahahahaha~ The paperbag was thrown away without even thinking about recycling.


Okok....enough crap.


Oh now its not crap coz I'm gonna talk about something serious.


You know most people who watched Benjamin Button talks about life. I mean how to look at life and how to appreciate life and the people in it. But after watching Benjamin Button, I had took few days pondering on love.


Those who watched may know how Benjamin felt for Daisy . It was as if he loved him since he was seven till the day he died eventhough he some how forgot her.


It makes me think of my grandparents: Grandpa Pang and Grandma Pang. I remembered Grandpa Pang always laughed at Grandma Pang forgot something and kept asking him a million times. She has amnesia. He was always patience with her and sometimes with a smile asking her how many times she wants to repeat the same thing. Yeah there were times when he was angry but it didn't stay long. You could see how grandpa loved her. And grandma did too coz during grandpa's funeral she was reminiscing about how grandpa never fought with her and always beside her. Thinking about it makes me want to cry. T_____T This is what 'til death do us part in the marriage recitation meant.
I hope that one I had that someone who I can spend the rest of my life with. And eventhough we do fight, I hope our marriage would be a sweet one. I would love to wake up to the one I love. Looking at him waiting for him to wake up and smile at him (unless he snores, I'm gonna smack the hell out of him...hahahahaha~) Cook meals for him. Wash his clothes. Bla bla blaa... I'm so housewifey wtf. But the point is when you love someone doing whatever for him is so lovely eventhough you hate it. Don't you guys agree?
Do you guys cry during weddings? I mean everytime I see the part they hold each other's hands and recite the vows and exchange the rings, I cry. That moment is so touching. I told my mother and she said that's because it was that special.
I don't understand why some people who had been married for years could get divorced. I mean if there was no love how can they live with each other so long? Is it all lie when they're together? If they fight constantly then I have nothing to say lah. But if they were always loving then out of the sudden, ten years of marriage just go down the drain like that? What happened to all the vows made?
It scares me what if I got married to a man like that? After ten years he comes and tell me that he doesn't love me (que "I don't love you" by MCR). I'm gonna die at that moment man.
But I don't wanna look at life that way lah... I know God is good and he prepares the best for me like he did for my grandparents. I'm sure my marriage was gonna be as wonderful as my grandparents :)
There's this song that I heard during somebody's wedding when I was younger and that song made me cried coz it was so right for weddings. Its "From this moment on". It was so touching right? I still cry to that song you know? I can imagine me singing it on my wedding to the one I love and crying like mad. My makeup's gonna run and I'll have the ugliest wedding ever wtf. Haha~ But its part of my wedding plan la to sing that song.
So here's the song to share it with you guys... to those who are in love and still going on strong, I hope you guys will continue this way till forever and to those who are not yet in love, I hope you do find the one and could recite these words (the lyrics) to him.

From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on
I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you
From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment on
You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you
From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment
I will love you as long as I live
From this moment on
Note: So cute how Shania got the idea to compose this song. Haha~~~~
K lah... head is so into weddings now coz there's so many weddings this year, I'm wondering when's mine. Haha~
See you guys soon.
Bubbye...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails