Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This is a lame post

Last Wednesday Buvie was over at UT coz she needed me to help her to set up her blog. And yea she set up a blog. You guys can read it over here.

Anyways, we switched laptop and decided to use each other's MSN. I used her accont and my MSN was showing this dp.
Then I got naughty and started chatting with my bf using Buvie's account. After saying hi and all, I said this...



Haha~ What stupid secret is that? If its about me having affair or something maybe lah...


Awwwwww... He's not afraid to tell people he loves me. How sweet ^///^...


I thought that when I said the "kiss" he would know something was wrong but instead he didn't. He was too busy to "layan" Buvie. Hahahaha~
At last I tak tahan d then I told him the truth...

Haha~ I know its damn lame but I love it when he says that he loves me. And I love it even more when he tells other people he loves me. Wahahahahahaha~ I felt so powerful wtf.
Ok... pointless post.
See you guys in other posts that would be with more point.
Bubbye...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails