Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Road Trip- Perak Day 1

Hello~

Its back to those backdated photos of the road trip.

Not gonna talk much and let the photos do the talking.

If you're wondering what I'm doing, I'm trying to take photos of my beer rash.



Do you see the red spots? Its super terrible... I cursed wtf

Before leaving for Perak from Langkap, Esther realized that her wiper was gone. Haha~ So we went over to get a new one. Damn hilarious. Suddenly nie hilang.





Tuki, my companion for the whole road trip... =) So nice to hug!!! Thanks you guys for giving it to me.




Camwhore tak habis-habis...

The rashes faded. Yay!!!

The highway was filled with mountains on the both side... That's what I love about Perak. So mountain-y

We stopped by Kampar for a bit and went to this Egg Tart stall to get some mini egg tarts.

Chooi yin and Shiu Li went down to buy them and then the owner got a shock when I took this photo. She was like: "Eh!为什么拍照?" (Eh! Why take photos?). Then Chooi Yin explained that I was a tourist. Hahaha~

So small... one bite can finish kan?



Chooi Yin had 叉烧酥 (char siew sou = char siew puff) instead of mini tarts.



Is it obvious that we reached Ipoh???



Went to this place called 大树脚 (dai shu giok = foot of the big tree) to have brunch. And they served laksa/curry with yong tau hu.

The variety of yong tau hu you can choose from.




炖蛋 (dun dan) which is acually caramel egg if I had not forgotten.


At first I thought they ordered Milo Ais coz its my fave drink of all time but when I tried it...its actually red bean drink. Yummy!!!



They call this place 大树脚 because of this tree is it? Don't look very big to me 'tho.


My laksa bihun... God I miss it so much!!!

They call this 腐皮 (fu pei = tofu skin) in Ipoh. In Melaka we simply call this tau kie.






After that we went to Ipoh Parade to meet up with chooiyin's sis, ChooiLian.

Suddenly nie she wanted to shape her eyebrows. Haha~

We were bored so we camwhored =)


My white flip flops which got dirty on the first day I wore it. =S Now its even dirtier. Paulie kept asking me to wash it but I'm damn lazy. Haha~

Better buy black ones next time.

Went to yumcha after our shopping spree...



Then we went to Chooiyin's house. And this is her front gate.

We just went there to say hi to the mother and also to get the keys to the place we're staying in.

The place we're staying at.

This is actually a place own by chooilian's bf. Its like a homestay for people who are visiting Ipoh. Cheap but very comfy and nice.

Check it out.

The rooms are damn clean and the beds are very comfortable. Seriously like hotel. They had everything. Air con, hairdryer...etc.

The toilet with hot water... most important criteria I find in places I stay.

The spacious living area...with Shiu Li taking the remote control. And they had Astro ok??? Damn good. Some hotels only have TV1, Tv2 and TV3 nie...

The stairs

The dining area and the TV with Astro.

If you're interested, save this photo up and call Mr. Lim if you need a homestay during you trip in Ipoh. Don't mention my name coz I don't think he knows me. Haha~




OMG!!! My face so damn fat!!!

My buys no.1: Stitch Handphone strap which is on my camera pouch now.

The Stitch's head is a bell.

My buys no.2 : Handphone strap which is now my camera's strap.


My buys no.3: My pressed powder from Body Shop

My buys no.4: Tigi Head saves my hair!!! I love it so so much!!!


We went back to Chooiyin's house and crash into her room

Look at our young Chooi Yin so so cute....

AFter that we went to sing K.




Some parts were mosaic-ed coz those parts are meant for their respective significant other to see. Hahahahaha~

Kena cap!!!






So sorry Esther but your expressions all damn funny la... Sing until so expressive.


Gosh!!! They look super alike in one way...


We went back to our homestay and showered. Sat down to chat awhile.




Don't know what's her prob suddenly act so auntie...


We were taking self timer shots and Esther was not ready yet. I was trying to ask her to faster come over. Hahahahahha~ Damn hilarious.


My tummy was bloated that night so it was damn big. I got bored and put Stitch's head in my belly button. Hahahahahahah~

Look! Stitch's drowning. Hahahahahah~

Last photo before we went to sleep =)

Oh... the road trip posts are coming to an end. Thank god. Hahhahahahaha~

K la... gotta go.

Ciaoz.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails