Monday, August 24, 2009

Bore

I have nothing interesting to blog about so I'll just tell some grandmother stories to bore you guys coz I'm so bored. Haha~

I'm sick. Had fever few days ago and got better. Cough also came and stayed till now. My situation is sometimes good sometimes bad. That explains why I'm laughing like a hyena yesterday but at night I couldn't get out of the house coz I had to lie in bed.

Starting from next month I'll be working less hours on Sundays. Yay!!! Usually on Sundays I work from 3pm till 6.45pm. But starting from Sept I'll be working from 6pm only. But Saturdays will have to be a longer working period la. I don't mind coz I can at least nap before going to work on Sundays. Oh because Sept is the fasting month. So I won't be working at all on Sundays. (Long story la...) Yay!!! But only for Sept.

I'm going to PD this weekend. Yay!!! So I better get well.

I'm 53kg. T______T I'm fat. I don't think I could wear a bikini at PD. T____________T People will call me fatty. T_______________T

My best friend asked me to quarantine myself. T___________________________T I'm so devastated I'm gonna go play Beethoven's Pathethique now. T_______________T

p/s: Sorry to end so suddenly coz I was quite sad that the best friend ditch me at the last minute when we planned to do something together before the holidays even started. Yes, I'm pretty pathetic.

3 comments:

jack said...

hey you dont have a chat box so i scribble here. I'm selling handbags. Please visit my site. www.desperabag.blogspot.com

add me in friendster leh.. jackline_koh@yahoo.com

prinz @ prinsezz said...

hey~~~

i deleted my friendster. do u have facebook?

Jackline Koh said...

eh i mean facebook.. haha

and my msn is jacklinekoh@hotmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails