Friday, August 28, 2009

Still have nothing to blog about

Hello~~~

Sigh~ Life had been really boring lately. Nothing to blog about and no photos to show. I'm so lazy that I don't even wanna do another makeup post.

But I'm looking forward to Port Dickson trip this weekend. Yay!!! Its a long weekend and I get to go for a holiday after working for almost every weekend since May.

The last time I went to Port Dickson was like two years ago when I first blogged here. Still pretty much a amateur at that time. Not that I'm a pro now but compared with then, I was better now la...

Haven't seen my honeney for damn long d. Miss him a lot. T______T HEard he sprained his wrist. T______T Didn't get to hear from him these few days coz I was sick and by the time he returned from work, I was already sleeping. Can't wait to see him tomorrow!!!

3/4 of the singing gang are going to PD. And the odd one out is Paulie. Stupid ass is excused coz he had to study for trials.

Hopefully its gonna be fun and photo-filled.

My bratty cousins are coming over this weekend and god I'm so relieved that I don't have to see them. Phew...

K la... Will be back on Monday with photos to post.

See you guys soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails