Thursday, September 17, 2009

Irritating bitches

Hello~~~~

STill no video coz if u've been following my updates on twitter, you might know that I had breakouts recently and pimples are having parties on my face. LOL. So no ugly face for the camera.

Anyways, thanks to all who wished us on our anniversary. =)

A day before our anniversary, a lil visitor suddenly visited me. Ok... that was just a metaphor la. Nobody visited me la. My ex-best friend (sounds so childish...oh god!) messaged me on msn. So she said she wants to talk. I turned her down. Coz I don't think there's nothing much left to talk about. We've done the talking and I guess if I was so much in the wrong so why do we need the friendship back? Just let it be this way. We could still be acquainted right?

Many people asked me if I felt sad to lose a friendship which was so close. I did. But now, I think I moved on. I was hurt and maybe had hurt her in one way or another. But its in the past now. We've grown in very different ways. It was impossible to get back to being best friends. So I wish everyone would just let us stay as we are now coz I'm happier this way and I think she is too. Its up to God whether we still could go back to the beginning. So please not do anything stupid to patch us back. It'll only push me further away.

Ok so that's settled.

~******~

Let's push that emo thing aside and lets go on to something happier. On 15 Sept, after my violin lesson, I've decided to meet up with 1/4 of the gang to have lunch.

So we decided on Sibaraku Buffet at MP but my damn phone ran out of batt last min. I couldn't contact anyone of them. Whole lot of drama started but it was settled by the help of a cellphone seller at MP. So thank god. Haha~

So the lunch... I'll just let the photos do the talking coz Ann said: "There's a story in every photo" Hhahahahahhaha~
Nana wanted to take a pic of the three of us but I was only interested in the food. Hahahahahaha~

OMG!!!! I look like a man here. Thank you so much Ann...

For those who didn't know, Sibaraku in MP offers buffet and teppanyaki. They also have Japanese cuisine but we decided to choose the buffet coz its all u can eat for just RM13.90. But the quality of the food and service of the staff you gotta judge for yourself la...hehe~ I'll give you a few insights 'tho of what I thought of the food.

Tofu with century egg...tasted blah...

Squid cooked in something...delicious. Should have taken more...

Fried stuff... mediocre except for the fried wanton. The tofu with green onions on top suck like shit I tell you. Regretted taking it.

Sushis that tasted worst than the ones I made. Yuck!

碗仔糕 which tasted like shit according to Ann. I didn't try it. Its a Taiwanese delicacy which is similar to 糯米鸡 (lo mai kai). Ann said the sauce was terrible.

蚝仔煎 was fabulous but too little oysters la...


More blah tasting fried food

We're entitled to have a set of teppanyaki each. The cook was right in front of you so its kinda fun to watch him cook. The bad thing was he was listening to all our gossips and craps. Haha~ The worst thing was you can't tell who he was coz he was wearing a mask. Wonder if we knew him or not.

See the cook cooked until he went all blur. Like so damn geng huh?

Buvy and my lamb chop and somebody else's squid and Ann's lamb with kangkon (from left to right)

Didn't try Ann's lamb with kangkong. Should be nice la... No wonder don't wanna share. Haha~

My lambchop with mushroom sauce. Superb. And this is the reason why I couldn't eat other food due to severe stomach fullness. Haha~

The desserts bar was madly tempting...So many stuff to choose from...
Chocolate balls!!!

Meringue which was icing nie la... sweet but me likey =)

My favourite!!!! Cream puff!!!

I planned to eat 10 of these after all the food but manatau after the lambchop I couldn't even put one in my stomach. Only managed to eat one while taking water at the dispenser. T__T

I took this photo because of Puff. Hahahahahahhaahah~ Parveen=Puff. You'll know why its so funny if you know who Puff is. HHahahahahahah~

So serious makan aku nie...hehe~

One broke the chopsticks. The other got a cacat looking chopstick. Haha~ Life is never boring with us.


Trying to get a pic of all of us without asking anyone to help. But as you can see it failed. Hoho~

My pretty bitches *muaks*

Yer... don't know why I think I look fat in this pic

Better =)

Favourite =)

Anu came to say hi. So we gossiped with her sekali. Haha~ Betul-betul gossip folks sial.



The last photo is my favourite!!!!

After stuffing ourselves like a stuffed chicken, we went around to shop a bit. Bought some stuff and I'm once again broke. T_____T Thank god I have income now. Or else teruk sial.

Went to FOS and saw some super cute baby clothes especially the Spongebob Squarepants ones.

The second one (yellow) looks like my boxers. Haha~

So damn cute right? Thank God its small and I can't fit in. Or else I might have bought it.

Done with shopping and we decided to yam cha for a bit. Chose to have some bubble tea.
My Honey Red Tea which caused me not able to sleep at night. Damn strong la the tea. Haha~

The auntie sure terkejut. "Apa budak nie? Pointing at me for what?" HAhahahahahahahah~

We sat there feeling bored and started our craziness. Timer shots were taken.
Oops! Only half of Na taken. But I look damn pretty right? Haha~

NAna terus hilang. Haha~ And I still looked so gorgeous. HAhahahahahahhaah~ Tak malu mode.

I think the cameras only like half of Nana. Haha~

Finally its perfect



This is Trina Tay who is taking photos for us

And this is the photo she was taking for us and I was taking a photo of her which was the one above.

Ok... that was me being don't know what to caption. LOL~

Then I tried to take photos of us without using timer. This is the most successful one. But its blur. T_T

Me being shocked at Ann's head banging. Haha~ Nana so busy sms siape tu?

Now Buvy pulak "feng" her head until so geng chao. Ann checking out somebody's butt is it? HAha~ Nana sempat smile for the camera while sms. *bows in admiration* Hahahahahaha~ We're really sampat people.


Haha~ my face damn funny.

Ann and I posed but at last we were not in the photo. Haha~

buvy and I doing a staring and smiling competition. Hahahahahahah~ Wonder who won huh?

Buvy trying to stare and scare my camera. Not scared the camera said. HAha~

She started to threaten the camera

Now she's smiling at it...

Tired of captioning. Gonna stop for abit. Haha~



Then vulgarness began. Haha~ And I looked as if I was awed by the lights of DP. Hahahahaha~


Haha~ My face damn effing funny.








I think I got tired of trying and took photos of other stuff. Does anyone know the secret to fit four people (or more) into a photo without asking people to help us to take the photo? Please teach me la...


Buvy was trying to take a photo with Ann only. Hehe~ I guess I couldn't resist to kacau. =p


Ann seriously like pig sial. Haha~

I think Nana was camwhoring and I kacau-ed. LOL I'm effing irritating that day. HAha~

There's nothing funny about this pic except me. Look at what I'm doing. Haha~ you'll see what am I doing soon la.


Puffer fish with two rude people

Ann admires my eyes. LOL.

Layan diri time



I love the bubbles!!!! Anybody knows what its made of?

Started la my sampat-ness with the bubbles. Can you guess what I'm trying to do?

Scary sial. Haha~

This one still failed

Haha~ Now do you know what I was doing? I'm trying to stick the bubble on my tooth to make as if I've lost a tooth. This one damn good right? Haha~

Jacy, this is how you're gonna look like T__________T

Ann's camera could do lots of funny effects. Like this pic was taken with the widening effect. DAmn funny. Now my face's not that long anymore.

I looked so sincere in the pic right? Its damn super funny la. Tak tahan I see. Especially the smile. Hahahahahaha~

We saw the blue lighting under the table and started to climb under the table to camwhore. Haha~ Damn sampat la we all.



Awwwww~ So cute....

OMG!!!! Such a big cup of bubble tea. Its mine....

We can find fun out of anything. From this point on we camwhored with the giant (fake) bubble tea.

Started to drink but Buvy came and got a shock that I had such a big cup of bubble tea.


She started to snatch it from me. Sial betul. I so thin already still wanna snatch food from me. T_____T

At this point, we heard sounds as if something was coming apart from the cup. My face expression was half not made up. Coz I was really shocked to hear that sound.


She managed to snatch it from me. T_____________T

Suke dia. Bubble tea only mah... So happy for what?


Simmy came for awhile and was camera shy. Haha~

Was talking about something about boobs. LOL. I didn't really get what it means 'tho. And I seriously forgot about what we were talking about. Something about 90 degrees right? What arh? Haha~ Teruk la my memory. Ann, please remind me arh... I wanna share on the blog.

After that we went home d. Coz I had to go to drama practice with Han and Joseph at night.

Ok, now for the buys which caused a hole in my ugly red wallet (Can't wait for the new one!!!! *excited*)

A pink gaggling cup with stand. Haha~ Had to buy this coz the gaggling cup that ma gave me looks ugly (and not pink) and doesn't go with the theme of my toilet. Haha~ Got theme summore.

Anyways its for kids la. But who cares right? As long its cute and PINK!!!


A storage box to organize all my accessories. Its been a long time since I done my organizing. Lazy bum! The whole room's in a mess now.

Sparkly nail polish!!!

RM5 body butter

Was looking for body scrub and I thought this was it. But since I had not tried a body butter so decided to try the cheap version before moving to the Body Shop ones.



Its blueberry but it smells more like bubblegum to me. I like it coz it smells better than my lotion and stays on for quite long.

Wanted to buy Tuesdays With Morrie but this cover caught my attention. The drama queen needs to buy a book about herself. HAha~

Deepa said I'm too old for the LBD series. Why la? I think its not bad lor.

~*****~


Anyways, about the title, I bet you guys might (or might not) wonder why I said that. You guys might think that I wanted to scold someone right? But no la... Haha~ And its got nothing to do with the ex-best friend I was talking at the beginning of this post. I'm actually talking about us, The Gang.

We've always kena "cap" bitches back in high school. Its not nice to be called bitches but I guess our looks punye pasal la. Plus we're super loud. So I guess that's where the "irritating" comes from.

Years pass high school, we still kena "cap" that. Haha~ Coz we're still the same noisy and loud people. Every where we go we make lots of noise and created havoc. So many shopkeepers gave us irritated looks whenever we're in their shops. Including one ah lian condom seller who called us "lame".

I guess we will never change. Ever. That's what make us so close after so many years. Right bitches? ^^ So to my bitches: continue to be loud, noisy and sampat. Who cares about the rest of the world? Hehe~ Love you guys lots.

The post like damn long d. One gathering nie got 200 photos. Siao. Haha~

K la... gotta go.

Ciaoz~

4 comments:

trinatay said...

*clap hand like gila*
Wat a loooong post lol!

Yeaahh we're still the same bitch as before and will remain the same!!

Salute u sia...I tak kuasa wanna upload all the pics LOL! Sumore caption all the pics =.=" *hugs*

I love u bitches alot tooo! <333

Simmy --! Wat a name! HAHAHA!

Ann said...

lets make a vow

We, the bitches will alwiz stay as crazy loud bitches no matter what.. who cares la whateva ppl wanna say.. too bad they're not having so much fun like us.. muahaha.. cheerz to us the bitches..

Ann said...

oh ya n dookie.. we were talking bout bra cup size n how do you measure it.. lol..

Fiona Tay said...

oh God.. another post with 200 pictures!

Ok, please answer my "20 Questions" question already.. where you get the patience??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails