Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Twilight Madness

Those who had been following me on Twitter or read my Twitter updates might know that I'm crazy about Twilight now. That is one of the reason why I'm not blogging recently. The other reason being I have no photos interesting enough to share and also I have yet another new schedule. Sigh~

I just finished the first which was the above. And also finished watching the movie. I know its all damn old d coz people are reading other books and other books inspired movies now. Hehe~ I guess I'm always too many steps behind people.

I think the movie was not as detailed as the book. The book was superb...awesome...every other word that you could say about something good. I love it like mad!!!

Currently am reading New Moon. Just passed reading the part where Edward left Bella (only Twilight series fans will understand this...). And OMG!!!! For the first time I cried reading a book!!!! I repeat DORCAS PANG TSYI SHIN CRIED READING NEW MOON!!!! It was so sad. So emotional. And plain devastating. Why he had to leave? T_____________T

I was reading the book at the back of my dad's shop. I had to stop for awhile. So I left shop feeling all sad. Then the song "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" came on my radio. In case you didn't know, this song is the song Edward and Bella danced to at the end of Twilight (the movie). And I love the song since I hear it for the first time. So I downloaded it and put it in my car's mp3 player. And guess what? I cried. And I didn't just cry. I sobbed like mad. Tears flow down like tap water.

My mother stared at me and asked me what's wrong. I told her and she thought I was mad. HAha~ Then when I was unstoppable, mother told me if I don't stop crying she's gonna stop me from reading the book. T__________T So I stopped. Haha~

Anyways, can't wait for the movie. Gonna finish the book before it comes out. So excited. Watched the trailer and it was so so so exciting. SEriously can't wait!!!

Gonna continue reading it now. More sleep deprived days till I finish all four books. =p

Before I leave, here's the New Moon trailer. Simply awesome I tell you.


K la... Gotta go back to the book.

SEe you guys when I'm not so into the book.

Tata~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails