Skip to main content

top 5???

1. 5 things found in my bag
  • wallet
  • handphone
  • eyeliner
  • vaseline
  • house keys/car keys
2. 5 things found in your wallet
  • a little money
  • photos of me and my neney dear
  • atm cards
  • ic
  • driving license

3. 5 favourite things in your room
  • my comfy bed
  • my soft toys
  • my makeup
  • my 'xiao hong' pillow
  • my diary
4. 5 things you've always wanted to do
  • stay with enoch without being 'pandang serong'
  • join malaysian idol...no joke k? jane will train me. haha!
  • er~ i can't think of wat else leh...

5. 5 things you're currently into
  • desperate housewives
  • miami ink
  • ugly betty
  • bloodyred-coloured stuff
  • cooking

6. 5 persons that you tagged
if u r reading this then u r tagged. lazy wanna point out who lah. now i understand why those ppl say 'whoever' in this column. but mr enoch liow!!! U MUST DO IT!!!!

Comments