Skip to main content

Photo Dump #5 2019


Another week, another photo dump.

Brought Zyon to the playground coz they just fixed some of the previously broken facilities there. No need to drive all the way to the new taman which is great. This playground is just nearby our house.

He played with a neighbourhood brother's ball (as pictured). The guy voluntarily passed the ball to Zyon. Such a nice kid. As for Zyon, he sure had a lot of fun 😍

Me playing "football" with him 😅😂

Some videos from when he was playing in the playground...


Also brought him to jog for like a minute lol before returning home

Random OOTD from last Sunday

FOTD with a sleepy baby

I have to say that I have fallen deeply in love with Snow app. I am never taking pics/editing my pics with another app ever again.... okay that's a bit too much. Maybe I'll find a better one next time and change my favourite camera/editing app next lol.

Went to hub's childhood house at Lendu (it is now his uncle's place) last weekend to celebrate his cousin's wedding. Zyon got to hang out at the places that his dad used to be at for a few hours. This hammock tho is not something from SR's childhood but Zyon really liked lying it. He looked so cute that I just gotta take a pic of it for remembrance.

I always wanted to get a nice pair of sandals. Found this super cute (and comfortable too!!!) one from Opera. Best thing is that it is only RM39.90 😍😍😍 Can't wear to wear it out soon.

Recently caught a Jigglypuff on my Pokemon Go app. When I was pregnant with Zyon, we called him Jigglypuff 😂 (Story of how I found out that I was pregnant with him *link*) So to finally get a Jigglypuff was really special to me.

Alright that's all for this week. See you guys in the next one.

Bubbye~ 😘

Comments