Skip to main content

Golden Girls Project Pan: Update #3


We are on the third update for the Golden Girls Project Pan yo. Let's see if I've made any progress this month. I'm not sure if I did but every time I do an update post, I always surprise myself. Let's see if it will surprise me this time.

But before that, here are the links to all previous posts...
Ok let's get into it...

Hello Kitty Organic Series Hand Cream in Garden Rose Scent (Rose- something rose themed/sweet/silly)


Last month: 33g

This month: 31g

To be honest I've not used it a whole lot for the whole month. My hands are still dry but I kept forgetting to put it on. Need to be more diligent about using it from now on.

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau De Parfum (Blanche- something that makes you feel sexy/sexy packaging)

I think in the next update I'll probably be done with this πŸ˜πŸ‘

Tarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in RosΓ© (Sofia- a sample sized product/older product in your collection)

During the last update, I've removed the stopper from the top and said that I'll try to use more of the product.

Well it worked coz I finally was able to dig more product from the side of the tube. Soon I think we will be able to see how much product is left inside.

Colourpop Pressed Powder Shadow in Koi (Miami themed- bright pinks, greens, blues, yellows, tropical, colorful)

Last month

This month

I mentioned last month that there is a dent already. This month, there is a further dipping in the eyeshadow. But I think I won't be using the eyeshadow anymore for the rest of December coz of all the holiday looks I'll be doing. Probably be using this actively again in January.

Not sure about you guys but I think from here the dip is more obvious

Do you see it?

I don't know why I took so many photos even though I'm not sure if you guys can see the difference. I decided to put them all out since I already took and edit them hahaha.

Juvia's Place's The Zulu eyeshadow palette (Big Daddy- something that intimidates you)

Last month


This month

There is no difference between these two months coz I haven't been using this eyeshadow. I think I'll be using this quite often this month. Let's hope I'll have more significant progress next month.

Too Faced Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette (Cheesecake!- something in sweet packaging or smells sweet)

Last month


This month

There is finally a small dent in White Peach this month. I've used it every day like before and it finally paid off 😊

 Again I tried to show you guys the dent. Not sure if you guys can see it tho haha

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (Stan The Man- product that you have a love/hate relationship with)


I'm giving up on this item and I've already decluttered it. Really don't know how to work with it. Plus I'm pretty sure it's way past it's shelf life.

I'll be adding another new category since I've decluttered this one. I'll talk about it at the end of the post as usual.

Holika Holika x Gudetama Jelly Dough Blusher in Grapefruit Jelly (Dorothy- a good lipstick/blush)

Last month

This month

It didn't look like I made any progress even though I've been using it very often. I think coz of the texture of the product, it'll show pan sometimes and at other times it doesn't. We will probably see pan when the product is down to very little. I'm excited to see how long it will take lah. Let's hope it'll happen before the project ends tho haha.

Now for the new category and product...

Benefit BeneBalm (Charlie Nylund- a travel size product)

I've been keeping this travel size bene balm for quite sometime d. I use it on and off but not as often. I want to finish this up ASAP coz I'm worried that it'll spoil or something since it's been awhile. Also Benefit is not cruelty free. So I gotta get it out of my collection.

This is how much I'm left with. I think it won't be long till I finish it.

Goal: Finish the product

That is all for this month's update. Before I end the post, let's talk about all the products that I've hit goal so far... there are no PRODUCTS, just PRODUCT lah coz I just finished one product.
  1. Gold eyeshadow in Lakme 9to5 Eye Quartet in Tanjore Rush (Golden Girl- something gold)
Let's hope that next month I'll be able to hit more goals.

Ok lah I'll see you guys in the next update next month.

Bubbye for now 😘

Comments