Skip to main content

Golden Girls Project Pan: Update #2


Second update yoooooo...

For previous posts, here are all the links:

This time round I'm pretty satisfied with my progress. I've been pretty good at using all the items through out the whole month...except for one. You'll see what that is in a while.

Let's get into the update right now...

Gold eyeshadow in Lakme 9to5 Eye Quartet in Tanjore Rush (Golden Girl- something gold)

Last month

 This month


I've actually hit pan on the gold eyeshadow πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Not sure if you guys to see it so I decided to post all pics that I've taken lol.

I was pretty surprised that I hit pan coz at the beginning of November there was no sign of pans forming or anything. I thought it'll be another month of deepening of the dent and nothing else. When I hit pan, I was jumping up and down coz I was genuinely damn happy that I hit my goal for this product.

Since my goal is to hit pan, I can officially remove this from the project 🎊 Now I can go on to focus on other eyeshadows in the project (and also the other main project ones) so that I could hit goal too.

I'll be adding something new from another category. I'll be talking about it at the end of the post.

Hello Kitty Organic Series Hand Cream in Garden Rose Scent (Rose- something rose themed/sweet/silly)

 Last month: 37g


This month

I got a shock when I see that the product became heavier than last month. I used it quite often so it's impossible that it's getting heavier. Even if I didn't use it, it's still impossible that it got heavier.

Then I realized that I've weight the hand cream without removing the hand cream holder *facepalm*

After removing the holder...
Now this is more like it πŸ˜‚

4g is not a lot but I'm glad that I'm using this more often. The weather right now is making my hands really dry. Even my elbows are dry so I just slather it all over my hands when I use it. Let's hope I'll be able to make more progress before the hot weather returns. I hardly use hand lotion when it's hot.

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau De Parfum (Blanche- something that makes you feel sexy/sexy packaging)


Sorry that my pic is a lil blur

But aren't you glad that I've made a lot of progress for this? 😍

I think I've used it more often than the month before. I've put it on my vanity so I always remember to spray it on myself before I leave home.

Super excited to see when I'll be able to finish this.

Tarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in RosΓ© (Sofia- a sample sized product/older product in your collection)

I still have no idea how much I've used for this product

I've removed the stopper and was able to dig out more product to use. I think after some time I'll be able to scrape the whole tube clean.

I hope there will be something more interesting to update about this the next month. At least an empty spot on the tube lah.

BTW I found out that I don't really like the product. It's too drying on my lips. But it's very long lasting tho. I really hope that it's not that dry coz it feels terrible on my lips.

Colourpop Pressed Powder Shadow in Koi (Miami themed- bright pinks, greens, blues, yellows, tropical, colorful)

 Last month

This month

By comparing, there isn't any different between the two months tbh

But from the side, there is a slight dent...not sure if you guys can see it tho. Last month it didn't have any dent so yeah there's progress 😬

Juvia's Place's The Zulu eyeshadow palette (Big Daddy- something that intimidates you)

Last month I've decided I was going to work on panning this shade

This month

There are more signs of use than last month which is pretty accurate coz I've been using it through out the whole month.

As for other shades, I've also started using them coz The Zulu is my palette of the week. I'm left with about four more shades to go before I put up a post about it.

Too Faced Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette (Cheesecake!- something in sweet packaging or smells sweet)

Last month


Also decided last month that I was going to pan the shade White Peach.

This month

I used this a whole lot but there is barely any difference πŸ˜… This palette's eyeshadow has super a lot of fallout but I feel like the eyeshadow is packed on very well. I think that's why it doesn't show any wear at all. But I'll continue to work harder on this for the months to come all the same.

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (Stan The Man- product that you have a love/hate relationship with)


 Last month

This month

This is the product that I had not touched for the whole month. Not sure if I'm gonna use it ever man. So uninspired by the product. Sighhhhh... let's give it another try next month. If I don't use it again, I think I'll be swapping this with another category and throw this out.

Now on to the new category that I'll be adding from this month on...

Holika Holika x Gudetama Jelly Dough Blusher in Grapefruit Jelly (Dorothy- a good lipstick/blush)


This cream blush hits pan on and off coz it's a dough like texture. So the blush moves around when you push it around. I'm planning to use up more of the product soon coz it's kinda old and we all know cream blushes' shelf life is not that long. I'm not one who follows the shelf life but for cream products, it's better to follow.

It is one of my favorite blushes but unfortunately Holika Holika is not cruelty free. So other than it being old, I also wanna get it out of the collection because of it's non-cruelty free status.

Goal: Finish half

Alright that's my update for this month. Sorry I'm a bit late. I've mentioned that at the end of the year I'll be a little busy. For next month, I'm gonna try to schedule my post before hand so that I won't be late like this month.

I'll see you guys in the next update...hopefully with more progress than this month.

See you guys real soon in the next post.

Bubbye~😘


Comments