Skip to main content

Golden Girls Project Pan: Intro


I've mentioned in my previous post that I'll be talking about a panning project that I'm going to participate in. Well here I am talking about it...👏👏👏

So recently I've joined this group called the PANtastic Ladies Collabs.

I didn't link the group coz you'll have to get approval to join the group. If you guys are interested, please search for their group on FB and then follow the instructions/answer some questions to get approval.

Anyways, the members of the group would create panning projects that could be joined by any members of the group who wants to collaborate. I've checked found a few posts/videos about their projects on Instagram and YouTube. They are super interesting in my opinion. They made me wanna join in to the projects as well. So that's why I've decided to join their FB group.

I wanted to jump right in to one of their projects as soon as I joined the group. After much planning, I've finally decided to join their Golden Girls Project Pan which runs from 14/9 to 9/5/2019. Now I might sound crazy for starting a panning project when I'm already doing a year long one (Project Pan 2018 post *here*). Well for this Golden Girls Project Pan, my goals are going to be more simple than my goals for my 2018 Project Pan. My aim is mainly to hit pan than to finish them.

Alright the rules are pretty simple for this project. There are 13 categories set by the creator (who is a wonderful lady by the name Elease Cook) but I just have to pick 7+ products. I've decided to do 8 products and add in products from the other categories that I've not picked whenever I hit a goal. I think that's pretty doable, don't you think so?

Now that I've got that out of the way, let's begin talking about the eight products that I've picked..

1. Golden Girl- something gold


gold eyeshadow in Lakme 9to5 Eye Quartet in Tanjore Rush

Goal: Hit pan

I think this quad is the oldest small palettes (I categorize any palettes with less than 10 shades into the small palettes category) that I have in my collection right now. So I thought trying to pan one of the shadows would be a good start to eventually use up the whole quad.

My worry now is that the pan looks deep. The eyeshadow is also pressed on pretty hard into the pan. There are hardly fall out when I use it. Let's hope I'll hit at least a baby pan on this one.

 2. Rose- something rose themed/sweet/silly

Hello Kitty Organic Series Hand Cream in Garden Rose Scent

Goal: Finish up

I have no idea that I have this hand cream till I was looking through my lotions stash. I used to put on hand cream religiously and started some sort of obsession with hand creams. I began hoarding. Hence, why I have a stash 😂 Now I hardly remember their existence. Should really get back to it lah.

3. Blanche- something that makes you feel sexy/sexy packaging

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau De Parfum

Goal: Finish up

I haven't found any cruelty free brands for perfume available in Malaysia yet. The Body Shop has some perfume but I'm not a fan. I still wanna finish up my non-cruelty free perfume tho. This is the smallest perfume I have at the moment. I think it's pretty easy to finish up if I use it every day. Soooo 💪

4. Sofia- a sample sized product/older product in your collection

Tarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint (can't remember the shade name, I'll update in the next post coz I'm not home right now)

Goal: Finish half

This is sample sized and also pretty old in my collection. Perfect for this category.

5. Miami themed- bright pinks, greens, blues, yellows, tropical, colorful

Colourpop Pressed Powder Shadow in Koi

Goal: Hit Pan

I chose this coz it's a yellow that I would use often. I don't think I'll be able to use bright pinks, greens or blues on a daily basis

6. Big Daddy- something that intimidates you


Juvia's Place's The Zulu eyeshadow palette

Goal: Hit pan on at least one shade

I got this palette coz I wanna venture into colorful eyeshadows but seriously the shades intimidate me. I'll try to look for a way to make the colors work for me so that I can hit pan on at least one shade easily.

7. Cheesecake!- something in sweet packaging or smells sweet


Too Faced Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette

Goal: Hit pan on at least one shade

Not sure what shade I want to hit pan on. I'll tell you guys what shade I've decided on the next update.

8. Stan The Man- product that you have a love/hate relationship with

Depotted NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Goal: Hit pan

This thing is damn old but I still wanna try to make it work...even though I don't really like it. See my love/hate relationship with it? Honestly if I don't hit pan anytime soon, I might just dump it....but I feel like it's such a waste if I did that. Arghhhhhh... I just don't know. Let's just try to hit pan on it first.

Alrightttt so there you have it. All eight items that I plan to put into this project. I'll put in an update every month...starting with 14 October. Let's see how much goals I can hit by May 2019 *fingers crossed*

That's all for today folks. I really need to update on my 2018 Project Pan soon. I don't even know if I've made any good progress or not when I don't post an update. So better post one in this month to see. Maybe I'll start by taking photos tonight then I'll be able to draft the post next 👍

Ok lah. See you guys in the next post.

Bubbye for now 😘

Comments