Skip to main content

[from Dayre] Hermo Haul

“To start making changes, you'll have to lift a finger”

Obsessed with headgear once again. Headbands will be revived for the time being ^^

Got my package from Hermo. So fast!!! I just talked about it yesterday!

My haul Miss Hana from Taiwan and 3CE from Korea

Miss Hana gel pencil liner

It's like gel liner but in pencil form

 #nofilter swatch. So little coz I didn't wanna waste it lol

Color is not that dark actually. It's ok coz u can darken it. But it's super smudge proof I'm not kidding. I swatched and tried rubbing on it immediately. Nothing bulge. Unbelievable but true.

3CE lip pigment in Issue

It took me quite a while to squeeze the product out of the tip.

One drop coz I'm kiamsap #nofilter

After blending Color looks so crazy right?

The texture is a mixture of water and powder. It starts like water, easy to work with but when it dries it's powdery. When it's dry, susah to work with d.

Swatch on lips It's matte finish as you can see

      

Comments