Skip to main content

What's In My Work Bag?

Today I'm bored coz I'm stuck outside without my lappie. So I've decided to talk about what's in my work bag!!!

This is my bag. I don't know what's the name of this bag coz I can't find any details about it online. But I think it is from Weekenders collection. Please let me know if I'm wrong. It is from Victoria's Secret btw.

I know it looks like a black rubbish bag wtf but it is actually a very nice sling bag. Problem lies in me. Please forgive my insufficiency in photography skills lol.

Ok let's see what in the front pocket...


Top (left to right): two packets of tissues, notepad. 

Bottom: Thor's movie ticket, which I probably should throw lol; Nivea Fruity Shine lipgloss in Pink Guava, which I've not used for a long time >.> ; bag hook.

These are the stuff inside the bag.

Top: Student's attendance book, Schedule Book, Pencil case 

Bottom: Wallet, iPhone charger, Makeup/Miscellaneous pouch 

Not pictured: iPhone 4

Comments