Skip to main content

Pan That Palette 2019: Intro


Hello hello!!!

It has been too long, hasn't it? I didn't expect to have a 360 change to my life when I got myself a new job. I did expect to have a whole new routine but instead my life had totally changed since I started working. I will talk more about my new job (not so new d since I've been working for 1 month) in an upcoming post... which I have no idea when it'll drop 😬 I'll try my best to draft whenever I'm free lah. Pretty excited to share about it coz I am loving my job. For the time being, if you guys miss me or would love to read about my daily adventures, feel free to read my Dayre *here*. Yup, I am back on Dayre again hehe.

Anyways for the time being I am going to do a few beauty related posts... specifically Project Pan posts. I want to get all the intros out of the way before March begins lol. Like I mentioned before, this year I'll be doing a few projects at the same time. I really want to get rid of a lot of products before purchasing new ones.

For this post, I am going to introduce my Pan That Palette 2019. It is a Project Pan created for the Pantastic Ladies group at FB. What you have to do is pick the oldest palette in your collection and try to finish as much of it as possible through out 2019. The reason I chose to do this project was coz I have too many palettes in my collection. Some palettes are either too new that I haven't got the chance to use them or too old that it's pushed all the way back so it's hardly used. I think this would be a great chance for me to use up my oldest palette. Even if I won't be able to finish the whole palette, let me at least hit pan on every shade in the palette.

Alrighttttt let me introduce the palette I'll be panning...

This is the only oldest palette that I've not decluttered. It is from Revolution Beauty... or Makeup Revolution when I bought it. The name of the palette is Euphoria Eyeshades & Contouring palette.

It has six very wearable eye shadows with a bronzer, a highlight and a blush

The six eye shadows are basically shades that I can use every day for work. There are 2 mattes and 4 shimmery shades, ranging from crease, outer corners, inner corners, brow bone highlight, all over eyelids and lower eyelid shades.

These are the bronzer, highlight and blush (left to right...obviously). I'm still contemplating if I should pan the blush coz I'm not a fan of it. I'll try to find a purpose for it. If I couldn't, I think that will be the only thing in the palette that I won't be panning.

This is just a short introduction so there won't be much grandmother stories 😂 I'll be updating monthly *fingers crossed* and the project will run all year long. Please follow me through this journey and let's see what I will learn from this project.

Alright I'll see you guys...don't know when. Give me some time to adjust to my new routine and I promise that I'll be back with more posts here.

See you guys soon I hope.

Bubbye~ 😘

Comments