Skip to main content

Holiday!!!


New post, who this? 😂

Can't believe I actually managed another post mannnn. But this is going to be a short one. Just wanted to clear out pics from my phone. We are going on a short trip to Batu Pahat this weekend for a wedding. Might take a lot of pics (Keyword: MIGHT) so wanna clear off some memories first.

So today I'm gonna post up pics that we've taken during this two weeks break. Mostly of Zyon coz that's the whole point of break lah... to spend all my time with Zyon.



First matter that we settled during the holiday was to bring Zyon to the dentist for his last application of fluoride and check up. Last application of fluoride = officially not a baby anymore 😭 It also means that he will be prone to tooth decay and other dental problems easier. Still need to bring him to the dentist periodically.

He was extremely nervous at first. Couldn't even lie down on the seat comfortably. But after much encouragement, he's more relaxed. Told him the whole process is going to be like brushing his teeth. The nurse was also very nice. Helped Zyon to enjoy the process a lot.

A short video of the process

Brought Zyon to Kidzoona on Monday. He used to go there every week before I started working. Now that I am working, I couldn't bring him. It's slightly more expensive on weekends. I didn't wanna spend the extra money #cheapaunty when it's super full. I don't think Zyon will enjoy it fully when there are million of other people there. There are many people during school holidays as well but not as many as the crowd during the weekends.

The last time we were there was in March. They did some renovations and added a couple new things. The price of the ticket also went up by RM2. I think the price hike is still okay lah since adults are free and we can spend like the whole day in it.

It's nice to see Zyon interact with other kids at Kidzoona. He sometimes would play nice, like he did in this video. Other times he would bully people. He also gets bully too. I think these are only possible if I brought him to Kidzoona. He doesn't get much interaction with anyone except for mum and I when he's home.

He loved that there are cash machine that could open and close and with money inside








We had lunch with Aunty Puff who thinks that this photo is unflattering. Well baby, you look good whenever wherever 😉🤮

Must eat whenever I go to Mahkota Parade hehe

Went to Toys 'R Us to check out the price of a set of Duplo (which is cheaper than Legoland 😱) but ended up buying this Tomica Olaf car hehe.


Looking at these pics of him with the Olaf car (he asked to take pics with it btw) the next day, you know he loves it so so so much.

Then we went back home coz it's freaking late d. The young dude decided to show off his acting skills while ah mah went to pack dinner at Newton 😂

I've spent so much time with Zyon over the two weeks that he's super sticky to me now. Even asked me to sit beside him while he poops *facepalm* Dude's poop stinks af. I had to take this photo for keepsake in case I need to bride him in the future. That's for making me sit with you while you poop, young man 😂

This just in! Yes literally just took this a while ago. So Zyon suddenly had a fever. He was fine the whole day until right before dinner. There was a spike in his temperature when he asked to be held. Checked with the thermometer and his temperature was 38.1 degrees.

He suddenly became super clingy and didn't wanna eat or anything. We forced down some milk coz we wanted to give him fever meds. He took the meds, laid down on his mattress and asked me to hold his hand like that haha.

Then he slept off in like few seconds

Went to check on him and his temperature went down. Let's hope it'll stay this way all night long lah.

Alright that's all for today's short post.

Now that I'm on a roll, I'm going to attempt to post another blogpost tomorrow hehe. Let's see if I can get that one out before the week ends.

I'll see you guys if I managed to post one more this week or else.... I'll see you guys when I see you guys.

Bubbye 😘

Comments