Skip to main content

Photo Dump 2019 #1


OMG It's more than half year gone and this is my first photo dump of 2019.

Let's not waste time and jump right into it.

Recently I've found a reliable personal shopper account on Instagram called Arielle.co (link *here*). I've heard from my students that they are known for selling Korean Starbucks mugs and tumblers but I found out that they could buy clothes from Korea as well. So I made an order of the SPAO x BT21 collaboration t shirt coz it's not available in Malaysia yet. I know even if it's available I won't be fast enough to snag it.

I ordered the Koya version coz RM is love 💕 I'm a lil bummed that it is black but for Koya I'll live with it.


I am going to keep this tag for sure

I have not officially worn it yet but when I put it on for a while, it felt very comfortable. Even though it's a black shirt, I did not feel hot on this super hot weather.

I think I'll be loving this tee for sure.


Bought another BT21 shirt but this one is from Uniqlo. Can you believe it went out of stock Malaysia wide already? I wanted to buy a few designs but only managed to get this design. Better than nothing lah. At least I got one hehe.

The design at the back has all of the BT21 members. Super adorbs

However the quality of UT (Uniqlo Tees) is not as comfortable as the SPAO one. Thank god I didn't get too many of it.





My colleague, Allyssa recently left our school to further her studies. My boss asked her to sing a few songs on her last day coz she's a really great singer.

Here is a video of her performance. Credits goes to Allyssa coz she's the one performing.


It has been awhile since I posted videos of Zyon. So here are two of it.

Background story before I put up the video. So we've been trying to get him to switch to a cup for his formula. But he doesn't want to coz I think it's the only newborn thing that he is still attached to. I've been trying to coax him into switching to cup recently. The videos I'm about to show is just another attempt of coaxing him into drinking formula from a cup.


For those who doesn't understand Mandarin, in the first video, I was able to make him promise that he'll drink from the cup. But in the second video, he changed his mind and insisted on drinking from the bottle *facepalm*


More of Zyon hehe

Pics of him chilling after dinner. I don't know where he got his posing skills man. But I'm guessing it's his dad coz seeing these pics reminded me of Mr. SR Liow 🤣

Alright just a short one coz I'm expecting to post a lot of Photo Dumps from now on. It's more manageable as compared to long posts for my job.

BTW I'm back blogging on Dayre again. You guys can check out my daily live blogging over *here*. I've only started going back to it so give me some time to be consistent. But I'll be there more often than here lah. So if you wanna stalk me, get over there and of course, my instagram *here*. I post on my stories a million times a day.

That's all for today. I'll see you guys when I post.

Bubbye~ 😘

Comments