Skip to main content

Empties 2019


It's been a long, long time since I posted one of these. I need to clean some trash in my room so I'll better post this up so that I clear up all these empties. Some of these are so old I might not be able to give a very good review. So sorry in advance.

Alright let's go straight into it...

This is my hair treatment spray. This is the second bottle that I've emptied so far. It's awesome coz it makes my hair so soft and healthy after it dries down. I would repurchase this again and again. But for now I'm trying to finish all unnecessary hair products in my room before purchasing new ones. So I'll stop buying this for now. I'll get back to it after I clear off all those.

I have forgotten about this!!! Can't even remember when I finished this mannn. Anyways, I really like this essence a lot. It's watery and easy to work with on the face. Doesn't break me out at all. I might consider getting this again the next time I need a new essence.

I also really like the moisturizer version of this. It was more suitable to be a night moisturizer coz of its thick consistency. I am obsessed with my night moisturizer right now so I probably get it for time being. Might go to it when I got sick of my current one.

OMG I love this eau de parfum from Beauty Cottage! Got recommended to get it by my jimuis, Sheene and Sheerin to get in Bangkok during my trip there. It is a very classic floral scent that I love and the scent lasts forever. Summore it's dirt cheap

So sad to see it empty 😕 I told SR if I ever finish this, it means time to get back to Bangkok. But we have been hesitant to go back to Bangkok again coz we don't think it's a kid-friendly place. We never wanna leave the country without Zyon. So I don't know when we'll ever return... maybe till Zyon is 12 lol.

Apparently Beauty Cottage is cruelty free but I am not sure. Anyone knows if it is?

I do hope that it is coz I've been looking for a cruelty free fragrance since forever.


I am a big fan of Colourpop eyebrow products. Definitely gonna repurchase both of these when I make another order. But I'll probably try a lighter shade of Precision Brow Pencil coz the one that I used was way too dark for me.


Finished my favourite mascara in mini and full size from Benefit. I've found a few cruelty free alternatives that I really like so I won't be purchasing ever again.

This perfume was in my Project Pan last year. This means I've kept this for more than six months lol. Anyways I always loved DKNY Be Delicious series. But I no longer would purchase it due to my transition to cruelty free.

I hardly use cleansing water now. This is just used to clean swatches I do on my arms. Occasionally when I play with makeup and too lazy to double cleanse, I'll use this. But not as a daily makeup remover anymore. It is one of the best cleansing water out there in my opinion. I used so many bottles of this since I started putting on my makeup. There is nothing wrong with it... I just prefer cleansing oils now.

As of many things in this post, I'm not repurchasing this anymore coz I am not sure of the cruelty free status. Also since I don't use cleansing water anymore, don't even need to purchase it ever.

Didn't like this facial wash coz it was way too watery. It hardly cleansed off my makeup too... even though marketed as a makeup remover as well. Not gonna repurchase this ever again.

I mainly used this as a brow mascara. It works pretty decent as a brow mascara. But sometimes I feel like it'll make my eyebrow pencil's colour fade to a lighter shade when I apply it. It makes my eyebrow super hard after it sets. Great to keep it long lasting but feels so weird when I touch it. It feels like hair with hair gel lo. Not gonna repurchase I prefer other brow mascara better.

Can't remember where I got this sample. It is stated as a mask but you can actually use it like a moisturizer. Really like it coz it's moisturizing and a watery type of moisturizer that I really like. Might consider getting a full size next time.

I think this is a sample that I got from Sephora. I used it as a night moisturizer and used it together with my rose quartz roller for skin detox. Not sure if it works but I really like rolling my rose quartz as a relaxing self care routine after a day of work. TBH I like the action of rolling and not the product lol. Not sure if I'll repurchase it coz I'm not sure if it works.

That was all the trash that I have been keeping in my room up till now lol. Most of the products mentioned are not going to be repurchased coz of their non-cruelty status (or unclear status). I've been trying my best to finish up all the non-cruelty products in my collection coz I really want to be fully cruelty free for all of my beauty products. There are a lot of things I've not found alternative of yet but I'll try my best.

It'll take a few more months before I collect a new bag of trash. I guess there won't be a empties post for quite some time. Maybe this will be the only Empties post of the year lol.

Okay that's all for today. I'll see you guys in the next post which I think would be up next week.

Bubbye for now 😘


Comments