Skip to main content

Photo Dump #4 2019


Back to photo dumping 😬

Last weekend I had a Retreat Camp with the rest of my Youth Fellowship's committee members. First day I didn't bring Zyon along coz it was a full day of back to back meetings. But on the second day since it's half day, I brought him (and SR) to the meeting.

He sure had a lot of fun with all his younger dongsaengs (brothers). From left: Jared, Joshua and Zyon. I missed out the memo to name our sons with something starting with letter J lol.

They played and ate together all morning until Zyon left for Sunday School. I think he had a great time being the big brother for that few hours lah... since he likes to boss people around kan 😐


Speaking of Sunday School, here he is in recent class activity. There were making invitation cards to give to their friends. The invitation cards were to invite their friends to come to the Sunday School's Christmas celebration this year.

This is the card that Zyon did. I'm sure the teachers did most of it butttttt I'm still so proud of him 😍

Recently I've stopped going to the gym so that I could spend more time with Zyon. He had been asking about why I have been working and not spending more time with him 😭 Decided to do all the things he wants with him before he sleeps. In this pic he is asking me to read him his current favourite book called Dumper Truck while his current favourite toy, the bulldozer is beside him.


I've also gone on walks with him after dinner.

The neighbour's cat came out to play with us too

The kitty is actually interested in Zyon's shoes...which lights up as he walks. Here is a video of the cat trying to "catch" Zyon's shoes...


Bonus video

Recently The Whale Tea opened near my in laws' neighbourhood. Obviously we went to check it out. We ordered the Strawberry Whaleshake (the big cup at the back) and the sea salt gelato. The whaleshake (which is a milkshake) was good. 10 out of 10 would reorder. But the gelato is just a big miss. I really like anything with sea salt. This one tho tasted too weird. It had a weird minty taste. The sea salt taste comes at the end. Didn't feel right in my opinion. Will try out the other flavour (they have one other flavour) the next time.

A Family Mart opened nearby (actually two) as well. Finally got to try out their oden since the hype wasn't as crazy in this particular outlet. The hype is.... not as real as I thought it'll be. It was okay but not something I'll line up for.

Short one as usual but I'll be back next week for more photo dumping.

School hols is coming... which means I'll have more time to blog. Yay!!!! First I'll try to finish all the pending drafts then I'll get in more interesting posts... hopefully about makeup and beauty which I'm still extremely passionate about hehe.

Okay that's all for now. I'll see you guys next week.

Bubbye~ 😘


Comments