Skip to main content

Throwback: Baking with Tasmy



Remember I baked muffins a while back (read it *here*). It was because my friend, Tasmy taught us how to do it during our Youth Fellowship. I can't remember when is this but I think it is back in February.

So on that day I invited my student, Sin Yue to come along with me to the fellowship. Tasmy was a teacher at our school. Sin Yue missed her and her baking lessons. I told Sin Yue to come along to learn from Tasmy again and to see her at the same time.

Before the fellowship, we went to meet up with Taylor to go to the Malim Pasar Malam...where we did nothing but eat and silly boomerangs...seen below 👇😂


This Thai meat skewer is super good. Reminds me so much of the ones I had at Bangkok.

Miss Bangkok so so much. Don't know when I'll get back there 😿

Now let's go on with pics from Youth Fellowship...

Hello Tasmy!

We were delegated into three groups and these were my group members: Sin Yue, Pei Se, Jacy, Shusin and Jian Hao.

You couldn't see in the picture but I was nagging them about how wrong they are creaming the butter.

And look at my beautiful shiny and straight hair. Now it looks like shitass.

We made her do all the work coz she said she missed Tasmy's baking class hahaha

Showing them how creaming is supposed to be done 💅 LOLOL

Why did I do this to myself? 😒

Probably nagging them about the way they are filling up the muffin cups lol

Here's our team again before we put the muffins into the oven

Look at all the photobombers 😂



Sin Yue hated these three photos but I'll post it just to annoy her hahaha

This was the picture which I was taking in one of the pics above

Look at the amount of chocolate chips man. So mouth-watering.

Suddenly I have the urge to bake these muffins. Should I over the weekend? 😬

😋

I brought the muffins back and they became Zyon's breakfast for the next day



As you can see he love it. Smile till there's no more eyes to be seen lolol

Alright that's all for a short one.

I've been baking a lot during the MCO period. I can't say that I am a pro now but definitely better than before. This weekend I'm planning to bake a cheesecake. Let's see if it will be good.

See you guys in the next post.

Bubbye~ 😘


Comments