Skip to main content

2020 Photo Dump #1

It's been a long time, my dear friends *que See You Again by Wiz Khalifa* As usual the thoughts of abandoning the blog has been strong but I really don't want to miss remembering any important memories or events that is going through my life. So, for now, even though it might be a series of photo dump from now on, I am going to try to update le blog at least once a week.

Let's begin right away...

So last Friday (9/10) SR brought Zyon on a hiking trip at the Bukit Beruang hiking trail. Being the pregnant lady who is not allowed to do any form of exercise for now (Yes, I am pregnant again. Story coming up next), I stayed home and gave them some bonding time alone.

This was at the beginning of the hike where they only have to walk on tar road. Zyon looks pretty happy and positive that he is going to do fine.


He was super excited about the trip ok? He was telling my school kids about it all week.


Unfortunately...

Then he regretted his decision hahahahaha


He started to get worried when he had to get on the slope-y road. He was afraid that he will roll down the hill hahahahahahahahahahaha.


SR gave up and brought him home when he refused to continue to move fro his spot hahahahahahaha.


It's okay lah. We'll try hiking another time.


So this year for Mooncake Festival I decided to host a get together at my place. Previously when I hosted a party/gathering at my place, I ordered pizza. But this time I decided to prepare the food myself. Nothing fancy lah. Just prepared a steamboat.

Went to NSK for the first time to buy everything needed for the steamboat. So surprised how well stocked and the variety of stuff you can get from NSK. I think if I ever need to host another party, I'm gonna get everything from here lah.


But I didn't like how it was too packed and people weren't practice good social distancing. I mean usually it wouldn't be a problem but now we all know how important it is kan?


BTW we over-bought for the party. So many leftover from the party that we didn't need to buy groceries for about two weeks 😂 Well at least now both SR and I learned about the right amount to buy when hosting a party of 10 people.


When I got home, I thought of taking a nap and then go get the food and soup ready. But unfortunately there's no time. Went straight to the kitchen to do everything that my mother had taught me to do. Thankfully mum and SR helped so the process took shorter.


Liz, Nic and their kids, Logan and Nella came first. While waiting for the rest, the kids had a tea party.




Looks fun!

After that neither of us took pics coz all mothers were busy feeding the kids while the papas were busy making food for the mothers and kids...and doing a lot of talking at the same time 😬


No pics of the steamboat and food as well but here's a pic of...

the cupcakes Puff ordered for the party


Puff couldn't attend the party but she wanted to be part of it by contributing our favourite cupcakes from Jenna. These are really sedap nak mampus (super duper delicious). Jenna's cupcakes are THE BEST!!!


This was after the dinner and all the kids started their own games. Yes, for those who are not married and have not kids. This is how it feels like to have kids 😂😂😂


The only group photo we took


I look so exhausted man. Well, it is true tho. I went out all day and then had to host them. This pregnancy was super tiring. Maybe coz I am much older than the first pregnancy and also working full time. Again, I'll talk about it more in another post.


Went on a short gathering with my church gang. We've not seen each other in real life for six months so there was a lot to talk about. I think we need to meet up more lah after this coz I don't think all of us won't be back at church for a very long time.


Went to a work meeting on one weekend and my colleague made the best latte for me 💕 It was tad too strong that day tho. Couldn't sleep at night even though I had it in the afternoon.



A random day at school

 

That was the last day that we had physical classes. We returned to online classes coz COVID is getting bad recently.


Urgh! Look at that double chin that I have in the second pic. Imma lose you all when I'm done with this pregnancy....which is ermmmm next year haha.


Zayn is rocking the off shoulder look lolol


Last photo before the school close... for now

 

 Alright that's all for this first photo dump of the year lol. There will be many for to come for sure.


I'll see you guys in the next one.


Bubbye!











Comments