Skip to main content

2021 Photo Dump Vol 1

 

Hello!!!!


Photo dumps are back!!!


Let's go right into it 😊


Went for a monthly maternity checkup and they gave me a tetanus shot


I don't remember how was the shot like back when I had Zyon. This time it hurt like a bitch. My hand was numb and painful for a few days. Then it was itchy af. Is everything worse when you get pregnant when you're older? 😅


Quickly brought Zyon to get his hair cut on the same day coz MCO 2.0 is happening the next day. Thank God he was able to cut his hair. He was the only one in the family who got a haircut before MCO 2.0. I couldn't get a slot to get my bangs trimmed even though I went with him 😭


Also brought him out to eat outside for the last time


Sounds so sad but we can always order GrabFood when we miss any food from the outside world hahaha.


My bosses bought Zyon a Avengers activity book which he had started to work on recently. This activity is to design your own Ironman. Zyon doesn't know how to design it so we're just gonna colour exactly like it supposed to be. He only finished the face and the hand. We are planning to do each part slowly coz his attention span is just shit. Slow and steady is the way.


This is from another activity book which he had been doing. It's from Gakken. Pretty great book with lots of activities for a kids who is starting preschool soon.


For this activity, Zyon had to cut this dude's hair. He did such a great job don't you think? He made the dude's hair look like french fries hahaha.


He had finished this book but we couldn't get a new one due to MCO. So now we're just printing work off the internet.




Christmas is already over but my son is still receiving gifts 😅 This time he got a transformer figurine from my cousins, Christine in Singapore.


I think this Christmas Zyon is the happiest lah. He's the only who had all the fun and presents.


Spring cleaning has begun around the house. This was the first place I've tackled. Since then I've also tackled a lot of other places. 


Every time I do spring cleaning I wished I'm more minimalist. But I still have lots of things. I think this year I should be more serious about cutting down things.


I've also tried to make more healthy food. Keyword: TRY hahaha


Went to a maternity checkup at the private obgyn and got this scan of Baby Z2


Here's a breakdown of what the obgyn said about the scan


Basically everything is doing fine. Baby Z2's head has gone downwards. I have less than 10 weeks 😱 I'm super ganjeong this time... not sure if I was back then. But this time I'm super jittery. I will have to do the COVID swab test summore 😭😭😭


Since it's less 10 weeks left, we brought out Zyon's old clothes to see if we have enough or if we lack anything.


This might seem a lot but actually there are still a lot of things that are not enough. But due to MCO 2.0, shopping for those stuff is not going smooth 😪 Let's hope I can get everything done before I get contractions wtf.



Found this teething toy that Zyon had played when he was younger. He's not impressed by it when we showed it to him. He was like "Which loser would play with this man?"


Had a ZOOM session with popo


We couldn't visit her due to COVID. The healing home that she is staying at is pretty strict because all the residence are at high risk. It's been a year 😭 We are super thankful for the owner of the healing home for hosting regular ZOOM sessions like this so we could still see her.


TBH she looks very healthy. Healthier than when we last visited her. A sign of her doing very well. But on the other hand, her dementia is getting worse. She doesn't response much when we talk to her. It's either the dementia or she doesn't understand what exactly is going on. She might think that she's watching some show on the computer 😂


Alright that's all for today's photo dump. I'll see you guys in the next one real soon.


Bubbye for now 😘













Comments