Skip to main content

Project Pan 2017

10:00| Good morning ☀️

Zyon didn't wanna sleep again last night and as usual was screaming all night long. Mum and I took turns to calm him down with all sorts of tactics. Finally fell asleep at around 2am 😪

I wonder when nie will he get better at sleeping. Some nights he's good, while some nights he's not. Both mum and I really felt like we wanna pengsan d dealing with his night patterns.

That aside, today I'm thinking to talk about my Project Pan. I think I've not update anything about it for a very long time. I can't even find the initial post where I talk about it (or maybe I'm just lazy hehe). So I think I'll start fresh today and re-introduce each product in my Project Pan.

Let's get it started 😊

14:10| But first, lunch.

Made some teokguk or rice cake soup for the first time. Verdict: not salty enough and needed some meat. I've only put in some prawns and squid. Not flavorful enough. Lack of that "sweetness" of meat. Gonna try to cook it again soon.

The Balm Don't You Want Me blush

The blush comes from this palette, The Balm Balm Jovi Rockstar palette.

I've actually hit quite a big pan on this one. But I didn't make much progress coz I've been alternating my blushes every day. It's one of my favorite blushes and I'll probably repurchase when I finish this.

Elianto Eyeshadow in Resin Brown

I've mentioned this in my previous Project Pan. Since I can't find the post, I can't compare how much I've used up. But I think I've done quite well coz I've been using this eyeshadow almost every day. I'm using it today as well!!!

Gonna do a comparison next month to see if I really use a lot of it as I thought I did. I'm hoping to finish this up asap la. Had this for damn efffing long d. Even though it's not smelling weird or function weirdly, it feels kinda unhygienic to use something so old.

Etude House Eyeshadow in BR301

Another eyeshadow in the list. This one just hit Pan recently. I'm not sure if it's wise to add it to Project Pan coz with such a small pan, I don't think it'll make any difference next month. Don't even know if I can finish much by the end of the year. But still can try la 💪🏼.

Benefit Browzings in Medium


Sorry the product looks so gross 😒

Browzings is a fairly new product in my collection as compared to the rest of the products in Project Pan. There was a time when I've been using this every day. So I think that's why it hit Pan so fast.

If you are wondering why the right side (brow powder) has a smaller Pan than the left side (brow wax) side, it's coz I use very little amount of brow powder as compared to the brow wax. I'll probably finish up the wax way faster than powder. Wonder if they ever sell only brow wax? I'm hoping to finish up the whole brow kit (as in finishing both the powder and wax at the same time) before purchasing a new one.

Dollywink Eyebrow Powder


Second eyebrow product. This one is freaking old. I think I had this since I was in uni. Didn't even know how to do brows back then.

Can't remember when I hit Pan. But since I've been using it pretty frequently nowadays, might as well just try to finish it la.

Kate Slim Create Powder


Bought this to attempt at contouring. Failed terrible at first but now I think I'm doing quite fine...which explains why I've hit Pan on this.

It's quite a deep and big pan. I think I might be able to finish this by the end of this year.

As for the white side which is the highlight, I don't think I'll be using it. It isn't the best highlighter nor does it flatter my makeup. Plus it's pretty old. So it's the best to dump it when I finish the contour shade.

22:40| Back at home from work. Reporting for mummy duties right now.

Btw for those who doesn't know how I work on my Project Pan, imma explain to you guys. I think I previously did explain but I'll do it again la.

I usually would pick products that I've already hit Pan for my Project pan. When that particular product hits Pan, I'll stop buying anything from the category that product is from until I finish up the product. For example, I've hit Pan on The Balm's blush right? Then I'll have to stop buying any sort of blush till I finish up the blush. So as of now, I cannot buy any blushes, contouring stuff, Eyebrow stuff and eyeshadows for the time being.

If you are constantly buying new stuff to try and have quite a big amount of makeup products, this challenge/Project is pretty difficult to maintain. When I had only a small amount of makeup, I could finish up anything in my Project Pan pretty quick. Plus I didn't watch as much YouTube videos or read beauty blogs as did now.

But I'm still gonna pick up the challenge and see how much I can finish by the end of the year. Hopefully I can cut down some money I've spent on makeup this way.

Anyways I'll update next month to see how much I've progress so keep a lookout for that 😘

This month I won't be doing any Empties post coz I didn't finish anything. Hopefully next month I'll be able to do one.

Comments