Skip to main content

Mini Haul| Beauty News

Vaccination and checkup over~

He cried this time during jab. Damn weird lah this boy. Sometimes cry, sometimes damn brave. Then he was pretty fussy and clingy. But as of now, no fever. Let's hope he'll be fine the whole day. Probably be difficult to take care of today 💪🏼

Btw I always post pics of him damn close coz he likes to look at himself through the front camera. So I'll take one photo of him each day while entertaining him for awhile hehe.

Small haul from Hermo

I won a RM5 voucher them during their 612 celebration. It was going to be expired last week. I quickly picked two things up and used up the voucher.

Like I said I only bought two items...which are both makeup. Got enough skincare the last time. So this time makeup pulak.

First up, from Eglips.

Got their Blur Powder Pact coz that's their most popular product. Apparently this really does blur out your pores like magic. I'm super excited to try it coz my pores are such a sore eye to me.

How it looks inside.

I love the hard plastic flap to separate the puff from the powder. I feel it's more hygienic this way no? The Canmake powder that I got didn't have anything to separate the puff. Don't think I won't be using that puff to apply powder to my face lah.

😘

I've been trying out quite a lot of powders recently hehe. Still on a lookout for the best powder to set my foundation. I really hope I can find one in the drugstore or Korean brands. Or else I might have to go for those high end ones

Another item is from Apieu.

I think I'll be trying a lot of Apieu products recently. They have a lot of interesting products within the brand. I think next I'll definitely be trying their armpit products wtf.

Anyways this is pore primer. There are a few different types of primer available but I chose Pore version.

I've said before that I wanna try out primers. So this is one that I'm trying out lah. I don't know if it will be the same as my Maybelline Baby Skin. That's also another Pore primer. Gotta try it out to see.

Am I the last one to know about this? Urban Decay Naked Heat will be launched in Malaysia on 13 July...which is like next week 😱😱😱 I wonder if Black card members will have an earlier access to purchasing?

The palette is RM230...which I think is the typical price for a palette lah right? But I've asked a personal shopper who could help me get stuff from the US, she said she could get ABH Modern Renaissance palette for RM220. So I'm currently torn between that and this. I'm actually leaning more towards Modern Renaissance. Don't know why also lol. But if I have money growing outside my house on the mango tree, I'll probably get both.

I'm still thinking if I wanna get the Yes, Please palette. I'm afraid of receiving shattered palette lah. Plus I don't know if I can hit free shipping. There's nothing else I wanna buy d from Colourpop ATM.

Sighhhh decisions decisions.

Also H&M Beauty will be here in Malaysia soonnnn 🎉🎉🎉 I hope they announce the date asap.

Both beauty news are from elle.com.my in case you are wondering.

Comments