Skip to main content

Photo Dump 2019 #2


Somebody actually told me that they look forward to reading my blogpost. Sooooo thankful gurl. I'll try to blog more just for you.

So today we have another Photo Dump coz that's what I can do for now.

Random video of Zyon coz who doesn't love watching Zyon doing random stuff lol

I don't know what he is doing as well. He is probably copying what garbage collectors do coz that's his favorite thing in the world right now.



Sorry that my Photo Dump are all pics of Zyon. I try to take lots of pics of him when I'm back from work/not working so that I don't miss out on pics of him as he grow up.

Oh and from the pic you can see that I've dyed my hair red recently. I'll talk about it later coz it has to do with my school's prom/ball. Wanna compile everything and blog at the same time.


I found this really good lala noodles shop in Kota recently called Mi Siang. I also found out yesterday that you can ask for just lala without the noodles. It'll be the same price but there are more lala compared to the one with noodles. I whacked the lala with full satisfaction coz I didn't really want noodles in the first place. Lala alone is good enough for me 😍


Finally went to Xing Fu Tang

I always visit viral places after the crowd dies down.


Who is this good looking dude lining up for boba?


We tried out the signature brown sugar boba milk

My verdict is  ★★★☆☆

The tea taste is not as strong I like it to be. The brown sugar is not fragrant enough. SR thinks the sae. He told me that Tiger Sugar's brown sugar is better. My least favourite thing is the boba coz it's way too hard. Probably would not return again for this. Will try other drinks next.



Some selfies with my baby while we wait for boba πŸ‘ΆπŸ’–


There's also a new Family Mart near our place. I don't get the hype of queuing up at Family Mart coz it's just a convenient store like 7-11. You don't see people queuing at 7-11, do you? Maybe it's fairly new in Malaysia lah. I hope the hype will die down faster so that I can browse the things in Family Mart in peace.

Since we were there, SR decided to join the queue to get some hyped up drinks and soft serve 🀣

Got the newest Soffuto Milkshake in Matcha. Me likeyyyyy but not something worth queuing up for. Might drink this again when I find the Family Mart not so packed with people/without any queues.

The real reason we were there πŸ˜‹ The Belgian Dark Chocolate Soffuto πŸ’•

It was soooooooooooooooooooo good. You'll know how good it is from how Zyon is eating it. This tho is worth queuing up for. Definitely be back for more.


Last pic is SR and Zyon twinning in their sleeping style this morning πŸ˜‚ So funny but so precious.


Zyon actually look forward to spending time with daddy on Friday nights (before sleeping coz that's when SR gets home) and during the weekend. He'll ask 12701731938648346 times when is daddy coming back so that he could sleep on the same bed as him. Is he bored of me now? πŸ˜‘ I complain sometimes coz it's super uncomfortable to sleep with three people on a queen size bed (which resort to me sleeping on the floor coz I wanna let them have their father x son bond) but it's so cute and sweet to see them interact with each other.


Alright that is all for this week. I'll update with more pics in the next Photo Dump πŸ’—


Bubbye for now~ 😘



Comments