Skip to main content

Photo Dump #3 2019


More photo dumps yo!

But, before I start dumping those pics in my phone, I want to talk about something.

I've decided to stop using Dayre... like officially. Coz they have totally changed from what they used to be. Being a cheap aunty, I won't want to pay for an app that I don't use that often. So I guess I have no place to do daily blogging from now on. I'll only be relying on IG stories then. For all those stalkers out there, just follow me at dookikiekookie to see what I do on daily basis.

Okay back to photo dumping 😬

Last week had an audition for the school's new Dance Club. These two are the last two candidates. We were making some notes about their dance and made them cover their ears before we talk to them. Would you just look at Chen Fung's (the dude on the left) face? 😆😆😆😆 He's always hilarious btw. Makes me laugh all the time. He is one of the many reasons I love my job so much.

Celebrated Mr. Gilbert, my colleague's birthday with a Texas chicken tower 😹

These are all of my current colleagues. I've not talked about my work yet. By now you guys probably realized that I have no time to do it hahaha. But I'll slot in things about my work once in awhile. At least you guys know that I do at work lah.

BTW for those who doesn't know, I'm now working full time as a teacher at learning center. Music teaching is now my part time job. It was a big transition but 9 months into the job, I think I'm doing quite well. I'm super happy with my job and I love my work family a lot. Sometimes my husband thinks that I'm too in love with my job that he got a little jealous lol.

Almost everyone from JT (the name of our school) 🏫

Usually at any events we try to take a group pic with everyone in it but fail miserably hahaha. But this was pretty successful d lah tbh.


This young dude over here had just learned how to do the "peace"/"victory" sign and had been doing in all the pics I've took of him recently.

BTW in this pic he is wearing two caps coz that's his fire fighter costume hahahaha.

The Pokemist is now opened in Melaka and Puff and I went to check it out. I always wanted to bring Puff there but our plan failed every damn time. Since they are here now, might as well just check it out right here.

Top is Puff's cajun chicken bowl and mine is smoked duck bowl.

It is good lah but not as good as I remember. Maybe Muar one is better? Not sure might have to order my usual salmon bowl next time for a better review.

Bought a boujee ass moisturizer to try out coz I've heard really good reviews

If you've read long enough, you'll know that my favourite matte moisturizer is from The Body Shop. But I want to try out others to see if there is any one that is better than the Body Shop one. I've tried this Origins one for about a week. I love it so far. Better review to come when I finish the whole 30ml tub. It also hurts me that I like it coz I might have to continue to buy it in the future and it's not cheap 😢

Alrighty that's all for this Photo Dump. I'll see you guys in the next one.

Bubbye 😘


Comments