Skip to main content

Zyon: The Third and Fourth

I had to combine both months together coz I was getting too slow at updating ๐Ÿ˜’. I hope I won't be needing to combine months ever again. Really sorry ๐Ÿ˜ Also I didn't take a pic of him during his 3rd month. Hence no 3rd month photo like the one above. Sighhhh... really need to put reminder.



In case you guys missed the previous months' update, here are Zyon's first month *here* and second month *here*. Also in case you guys didn't know about his birth story yet, click *here*.

So what was he liked and what did he do in the third and fourth month?

He loves to sit up on the sofa...with support of course. He would sit there for a very long time chatting with us. But he would slide off slowly to sleeping position as time goes by if he moved too much. Then he would fussed to be picked up. I would pick him up and then put him back at the sitting position again. This would repeat for quite some time lah. Eats up a lot of his energy. About one hour of this, it made putting him to sleep so much easier.

I think the happiest thing (for me) this month is Zyon finally meeting ๅคชๅฉ†ๅฉ†/tai po po (great grandmother)

When I was pregnant with Zyon, popo was staying with us. She was super excited about my pregnancy and planned so many things to do for me during my confinement. Unfortunately she became sick halfway. She was then sent to the hospital and then to a recovery home. So she missed out when Zyon was born.

Thank goodness my godma organized a party to bring everyone together to celebrate popo's birthday. I made sure I didn't have any work or church events that might clash with it so that Zyon got to meet his tai popo no matter what.

Popo can't really remember who Zyon is ๐Ÿ˜ฟ She kept asking for a million times who is this cute little baby ๐Ÿ’˜ The worst was she asked me when am I going to try for a baby. It's damn sad that her memory is failing on her but it's also damn funny that she forgotten that I was pregnant ๐Ÿ˜‚

In this picture she was giving Zyon an angpow. She wanted to give him an angpow for like a million times (coz of her terrible memory) ๐Ÿ˜‚ even though we told her that she had already given him one. Damn funny. Summore she didn't believe what we said and kept doubting if we were lying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Other than tai po po, Zyon also met the rest of the crazy Wong family ๐Ÿ’—

Will blog about the birthday celebration soon. I just need to get all the photos transferred to my computer first.

Zyon also met Anu ้˜ฟๅงจ/ah yi (aunty) for the first time. He kept staring at her coz I think she's not someone he is familiar with.

Zyon's favorite person in the whole world is not mummy, not daddy, not ้˜ฟๅฌท/ah mah, not ๅ…ฌๅ…ฌ/gong gong, not ๅฉ†ๅฉ†/po po, and definitely not any of his uncles. But his favorite person is ้˜ฟๅ…ฌ/ah gong (aka my dad). Zyon loves ah gong's company and looks forward to seeing ah gong coming back from work. It is very sweet to see their interaction. Zyon is always smiling and extra talkative when he is with ah gong. I hope this relationship would go on till Zyon is a grown up lah ๐Ÿ’“

Speaking of ah gong, in June we celebrated two important events that involves Zyon's favorite ah gong. First one was Father's Day. SR went back to work d so we only celebrated with dad. Technically dad should be celebrating Grandfather's Day now lolol but it's okay la, he's still my dad wtf.

Look at how fascinated Zyon is at ah gong's white hair. He probably wants to have white hair like ah gong too hahaha.

Second event was celebrating dad's birthday. For the first time, instead of celebrating at home, we decided to celebrate it outside at a restaurant. Zyon was doing fine until he wanted to poop lol. Then he slept for the rest of the night.

I just realized dad had the same expression for both celebrations hahaha.

Initially I didn't wanna let Zyon to try the pacifier. Both SR's and my parents had never used the pacifier to soothe us when we were a baby. So I was thinking maybe I should do the same. Also I didn't want it to affect my breastfeeding. But since Zyon was terrible at falling asleep (especially at night), I had to finally resort to the pacifier in his third month ๐Ÿ˜”

Thank goodness Zyon was not 100% dependent on the pacifier to fall asleep nor is he highly addicted to it. So it'll probably easy to wean him off when it is time *fingers crossed*

I mentioned last month that he hated bath but in mid third month on he started to relax during bath and started to enjoy it. He would sit back and kick the water when he's in the tub. Looks so damn shiok during bath time ๐Ÿ›€

He had recently got very interested with hanging objects...example: this toy we hang on his car seat. He can stare at it for a very long time. Sometimes he would even "talk" to these object. He loves to talk to the ceiling fan at home. Damn funny. If I had chance, I'll record a video to show you guys.

There are many milestones/achievements and things that Zyon had done that I couldn't show you guys through pics. So here are some of the videos of things he had done in these two months...
In this video, you guys can see how much of a complainer Zyon is lolol

Actually he was pretty "vocal" since he was born. It was as if he had so much to say. Summore his expression... I cannot ✋ But now he loves to "complain" especially when my dad carries him. It's like my mum and I bullied him the whole day and he had to tell my dad about it ๐Ÿ˜ถ

Last month Zyon learned to smile but now he knows how to laugh out loud. But it's not a very frequent thing. Thank God I got this recorded ๐Ÿ˜„

What about me? What have I done or improved during the third and fourth month?

I tried wearing him using the carrier. Surprisingly it was really easier than carrying him in my arms. All the weight moved from my arms to my waist and hips. Not sure how it'll feel if I do it for a longer period coz I only used it around the house for the time being. Not sure if Zyon likes it or not or whether or not is he comfortable in it. At least he doesn't fuss when he's in the carrier.

Umie, my mummy expert, said that I was carrying him a lil low tho. His head should be high enough for me to kiss it. Might need to try it again when SR is around so it's easier for me to readjust and stuff like that. Not expert enough to do it all on my own at this moment.

 I got the unofficial mummy short haircut lolol. I got the bob variation coz my hairstylist, Nick said that it's more "IN" than the normal short hair wtf. Without makeup, I look like a kid instead of a mum.

With makeup, I look a little more like my age lol

But I regret getting the haircut tho. The hair at the side of my face kept sticking to my face. It made me feel very uncomfortable lah...especially when the weather is hot. At least when my hair was long, I could tie it up. It is also damn difficult to style. I need to blow dry it properly or else the ends will stick out to a thousand directions.

My hubby loves the hairstyle but for my own convenience, I probably won't be keeping my hair short. The shortest I'll go will be shoulder length. So enjoy while you can, SR Liow lolol.


 I attended two weddings without my baby. I couldn't bring him to these two weddings coz the first one (first photo), my mother in law didn't allow me to bring him out way past his bedtime while the second one (this photo above), I was the bridesmaid so too busy to take care of him.

What was it like not having my baby by my side during the wedding? It was fucking torturous. During the first wedding, it was still not as bad coz it was just a few hours and not far away from my place. I sped home immediately after wedding. For the second wedding, I constantly felt like crying especially when I see other babies. The wedding was in KL so I was away from my baby for one day. Seriously the struggle is real. I never wanna be apart from him for one whole day ever again. I'm bringing him to all events near and far from now on.

If you read me long enough, you'll know that I love to take selfies (or what I used to say in my old posts, camwhore ๐Ÿ˜ฃ so cringey lol. I've been reading my old posts while fixing the pics and I cringe like at 100% of the posts lolol). Now I've found a partner to take selfies with hehe. That's also an improvement kan? Hahaha~

Thank God he likes taking selfies as well lah hehe

I think that's all the updates for month three and four. I am contemplating if I wanna talk about myself as a mum from fifth month on coz there is really nothing to update from my side. Put in more updates about Zyon better kan? But I've not decided lah. Let's see how the next round.

So I'll see you guys in the next update ya. I hope I'll update about his fifth month faster coz he's turning six months soon. Sighhhh~ When nie will I shake off this updating slow habit neh?

Okok see you guys then.

Bubbye~

Comments