Skip to main content

Throwback Thursday: Christmas Carol 2017


I was planning to do a Christmas celebration post but these photos seem out of place for that post. So I decided to do a throwback post instead.

I don't even remember when we had our Christmas Carol anymore lol. But it's definitely during December lah wtf

This year we didn't perform at shopping centers but instead we performed at hospitals. I didn't go for any practices actually. So I thought of just bring Zyon to watch the performance but got asked to perform together coz I'm one of the OG Christmas Carol members *not shy* hahahaha.

I just straighten my hair or just went for a wash and blow dry. That explains the super nice hair πŸ˜‚

I kept thinking that kid is Shane but it's actually Isabelle. She and Shane look too alike d lah.

Stupid ass photobombed me lolol. I realized she's there the money I pressed on the shutter button πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Zyon is so chubbs chubbs back in December. So damn cuteeeeeeee

I think it was his first time seeing Zong Yang (the dude holding him) so he was sort of mesmerized by him lol.

Cute lil angels πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό


A glimpse of how the performance was like

Group photo including Zyon πŸ’•

Group photo after Zyon fell asleep lol

I'm in the pic but you can't see coz I'm doing some silly poses at the back with Jacy...as usual.

I don't think baby experienced much lah coz he still doesn't understand caroling. I think he'll do better this year. I hope I'll be able to bring him along for caroling lah this year.

Alright just a short one today. See you guys in the next one.

Bubbye~

Comments