Skip to main content

Christmas celebrations so far...


I wanted to quickly upload pics of the Christmas celebration this year coz 1) I've failed to post up pics of Christmas celebrations for the past years d... I think since I got pregnant... 2) I want to post it up before I start the new school year.

Even though I didn't plan all the activities to do with Zyon, like I did last year, but we've done quite a lot. Let's see what we've done so far...

First most important is of course setting up the Christmas tree. For the past two years, Zyon was beside the tree while mum and I decorated the tree. But this year he finally helped!!!! Here are some videos of us decorating it together...
 

 
I don't have the final pic of the Christmas tree yet coz I want to fill the bottom with presents first before taking a pic. You guys will probably see the outcome in the next Christmas celebration post. But ensure you that Zyon did a very good job. He hung the baubles and decors up randomly. I did some switching around (coz he put quite a few very closely) but most of it he put it at the place that I would like the baubles and decors to be.

Some times he comes home or walks around the house and decides that he wants to switch the baubles and decors around *face palm* I let him change it up but return it to the places that I wanted later on without him knowing haha.

Next year hopefully he'll be able to do it all by himself or I'll just sit in front of the tree and instruct him to do everything *fingers crossed*
 
 
Zyon doesn't know how to sing any Christmas songs yet but I really wanted him to get into the mood. I would blast Christmas music around the house so that the songs would get stuck in his head and he'll start singing it. It hasn't worked yet tho haha.

SR and I decided to go to Singapore for this holiday (he took leave for two weeks so that he could spend time with baby and me during the school break 💕) to check out their Christmas lights. Initially my mother didn't wanna go with us (even though we've been asking her to join us) but she got worried that we couldn't handle Zyon on our own *rolls eyes*. So last minute she tagged along. Like really last minute ok. Right before we left. But then we found out that her passport is about to expire. Rushed to JPN to renew it immediately.

 Took outside of JPN while ah mah is getting her passport renewed lol

Zyon found his Paul 舅舅's pic on a magazine at JPN hahahahahahaha

After all the chaos (from last minute packing to last minute renewal of passport and also some problems at the customs) in the morning, we managed to reach Singapore before the jam begins.



TBH the Christmas lights and decors at Orchard Road aren't as impressive as what it used to be few years back. My cousin told me that now the more impressive ones are at Gardens at the Bay. But we didn't want to travel there coz it was raining everywhere in Singapore. Sien to be at the outdoors in the rain. Also I was falling sick and all I wanted to do is sleep.


Well at least we got some nice pics out of the trip to Orchard Road lah. Also bought something for myself to wear during Christmas coz my favourite clothing brand from Singapore has a physical store in Orchard hehe.

Found the famous Uncle Chieng ice cream bread stall at Orchard Road. Just had to get one even though it was raining #priorities

Decided to get the ice cream wafer coz we always order the ice cream bread whenever we come to Orchard.

The other reason we went to Singapore is to visit my cousin, Vivian and her kids: Ezekiel, Elijah and Penelope. We stayed at her house and our kids were able to spend a lot of time together during this stay.
This was after we returned from Orchard. Zyon slept on the way back but the moment he heard his cousins' voices, he woke up to play with them.

This was in the morning...right after he woke up =.=

Playing at the park before lunch

Vivian would always post Penelope's mukbang on Instastories. I finally got to watch it live. She's such a sweet girl lah. Made me really want a baby girl of my own.

I guess December is the season of visiting coz other than us visiting Viv, my dad's side of family (Viv is from my mum's side) also came to visit us.
Video dad took during the dinner with my second aunty and family

The highlight of this post has got to be Zyon's first Sunday School's performance.

Zyon had been going to Sunday School for about a year now. Last year he was still too young to participate in the Christmas Celebration's performances. My dad, the tiger asian dad, tried pushing him on the stage last year but got rejected by the teachers hahaha. This year he was finally allowed on stage.


Getting ready to start Sunday School's Christmas Celebration

With his classmate, Audrey

She's the only one who would take a selfie with him. Damn sad case hahaha.

 Zyon and his ah mei jie jie

So much love lol

He did two performances that day. One was with the entire Sunday School student body, High to the Sky and one was with his classmates and some kids from other classes, We Wish You A Merry Christmas.



Screenshot from the videos I've taken

And videos from the performances....
High to the Sky

We Wish You A Merry Christmas

TBH he didn't follow any of the instructions given. The teacher gave him specific instructions to look at the specific teacher for his dance steps. But he would just follow the dance steps for another class *face palm* If you look carefully in We Wish You A Merry Christmas, he actually looked at the back most of the time coz he was looking at the dance steps of the older kids. He also ran down with the older kids when he is supposed to stay on stage and look cute. Sighhhhhh~ Butttttt he did extremely well already lah for his age. Some kids I remember wouldn't even stay on stage at 2 years old. So bravo my son.

Isabelle became an angel for the first time this year 😍 So proud of her. She just gotta learn how to be a little ladylike as an angel the next time hohoho.

After the Sunday School's Christmas Celebration, SR and I decided to reward Zyon for his good work that day. But halfway to Dataran, he fell asleep.

This pic is actually to show you guys my beautiful makeup that day wtf. I haven't been putting on any makeup during the break. So gotta take pics to commemorate the day.

Zyon didn't wake up until it was almost time to leave Dataran. But when he woke up, we made sure that he got his "Good Boy" reward which was a cup of Starbuck's Hot Chocolate lol. He was of course overjoyed lah. Every time he goes to Starbucks we were like "No drinks for you coz everything is coffee here" but this time he managed to drink something. He was actually surprised and asked how come there's a drink for him.

Alright. That's all for the first part of our Christmas Celebration this year. Let's hope I'll be able to post up the second part before school starts. Or else you'll never see it ever again lol.

I'll see you guys hopefully soon. I'll try to blog as much as possible before January 2020.

See you guys then.

Bubbye~ 😘

Comments