Skip to main content

The 14th


LOL Super outdated piece coz it happened in September. I actually drafted parts of it but didn't finish it. I wanted to take it down but since it's halfway done, let's just finish it up lah.

For this year's pat toh anniversary (we started dating in 16 September 2005...before Malaysia Day was a holiday, kids lolol) we decided to check out Mondrian. We wanted to celebrate our wedding anniversary here in May (we got married in 11 May 2013) but we didn't know that it would be better to make reservations on the weekends. Never expected it to be full since we didn't hear any hype about this place. This time round I made sure that I made reservations so that we could get a seat without disappointment.


Our little lightbulb hehe

For starters, we ordered this pumpkin soup... to share among the three of us coz we cheap hahahahahaha.

My boys enjoying the pumpkin soup 😍

My main is the lamb shank. I've never had lamb shank elsewhere so this was good in my opinion.

SR's steak. He recently got into eating like well done steaks. Not my sort of thing so I didn't like it.

Zyon's pasta which I have no collection of. Well, since it's so many months ago, obviously I can't remember how it tasted like.

Mukbang videos are everyone's favourites

For dessert, we go a Acai bowl. We ended up super duper full coz this is so filling. It was really good too. Gonna be the top reason I'll be back at Mondrian again.

We wanted to take a selfie but the kind waiter at Mondrian helped us to take a family photo. He is so kind that he took quite a few. Here are a few that he took...


Got home, put Zyon to bed and spent some time with le hubby. Can't remember whether we watched a movie or talked nonsence all night long... that's what we usually do lah tbh. Nothing out of the ordinary hahaha.

Alright that is all for today's post. It was a really simple celebration but I really wanna put it up for memory sake.

I've been really consistent (for two days lol) I'm so happy hehehe. I'll keep it up all the way till the end of December *fingers crossed*

I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Bubbye~😘

Comments