Skip to main content

Colourpop Haul


It's been a long time since I did a haul. Let's do one from Colourpop from some time ago.

This time round I bought four things from them and got a free gift coz apparently they sent out my item late.

I always wanted to try out Colourpop's sister skincare brand, Fourth Ray Beauty. I struggle to look for affordable cruelty free skincare products coz most cruelty free skincare products in Malaysia are high end and not affordable. So when I found out about Colourpop launched Fourth Ray Beauty, I was overjoyed. I didn't try out it earlier coz I want to see the reviews first. But honestly there aren't many... even until now. Since I was getting a few stuff things from Colourpop this time, I thought I'll try out something to hit free shipping.

I ran out of a serum for quite some time d so I picked this serum to try out. There is an array of serums to choose from. I decided to try out an hyaluronic acid one coz it's the only acid that I know that is great for my skin type.

How I use this serum? I would first clean my face. Then I'll tone my face. Next comes this baby. I'll squeeze 3 drops of the product on to my hand. Rub it around my palms and apply it on my face.

The product is watery at first and then it gets extremely sticky. So I would work fast while it is watery to apply it on my face before it turns sticky.

It doesn't break me out as of now... which is the most important thing for me. My skin isn't like flawless but it does look better than before. I bet it is not just coz of this serum but with all the other things that I've been using.

I am planning to try out more things from Fourth Ray Beauty... especially the face milk. Or maybe I should try out the starter kit. You guys will find out lah whatever I bought when I do haul post the next time.

Next I got the Pretty Fresh Tinted Moisturizer

I heard tinted moisturizer is great for days where you want some light coverage on your face. That is just what I need for my work days. I really cannot imagine having thick foundation on my face all day at work.

Butttttt I haven't tried this out yet coz I've not gone to work recently lol. I'll give you guys a review next time when I started using it.

This is the reason I made this order. My favourite youtuber/IG influencer, Pony had a collaboration with Colourpop so I need to have it. For the whole collection I realized that I'll use the lip products the most so I only got that.

I no longer can find this on the website. The rest of the products from the collab is there except for this. I think it is out of stock. Since it's limited edition, they just removed it from the website.

Anyways the shades are Chewholic, Holly Lolly and Juicy Drop. I've only started using Holly Lolly. It's the most "neutral" out of the three but still on the brighter side of neutral. The rest are bright shades which is basically what Koreans love lah. I'm not surprised that Pony chose these colours.

Ultra Blotted Lips are my favourite formula so there's nothing to complain about this. The shade is also my favourite type of shade. So I'll probably wear this a lot in the future.

Got this coz I ran out of my brow boss brow pencil

I've been using this for a long time d. One of my favourite brow products.

Like I said earlier on, they gave me a gift for sending in my package late. I personally don't think they were late lah coz I usually receive my package after a month. This came in about a month later. So it's normal for me. But if they wanna give me a free gift, I'm more than happy to receive it.

They gave me an Ultra Glossy Lip... which is something that I don't use 😑 I managed to sell it to my friend tho. Good lah at least I didn't waste it.

Okay that is all for today's short haul. I've been thinking to put up a Colourpop favourites post coz it was requested. I'll need to compile everything first so it'll take awhile. So if you guys are interested, please wait for that coming up real soon.

I'll see you guys tomorrow hopefully if I have the time to post anything.

Bubbye for now 😘


Comments