Skip to main content

2020 Empties 3.0



Time to clear 'em trash again 😂

I'm not picky with my hair oil. I just buy whatever that is recommended by people. So yes, this was also a recommendation. By whom, I can't remember anymore.

It is fine but nothing special. Won't be repurchasing it coz now I just buy whatever my hairstylist uses on my hair...which is not happening right now 😭.

This concealer was in my current Project Pan. Managed to finish it so fast coz during workdays I only use concealer. As in concealer as my foundation and concealer.

It is not bad but not my favourite. Not going to repurchase it coz Collection is not cruelty free. Bubbye to another non cruelty free product 🙌


For the first time in my life I've actually finished a pressed powder. So unbelievable man.

I like this powder but it can get cakey if not careful. Might repurchase if I can't find a better option or I might try another Canmake powder that I have been eyeing.

Another concealer done!

I used to really like this but after using many other better concealers, this one is way too thick for me. Plus I'm confused by LA Girls' cruelty free status. Not gonna repurchase this ever.


I was so happy when I found out Heimish is actually cruelty free. Now I can finally use a cruelty free brand makeup remover balm.

I'll definitely repurchase this but this is always out of stock. For now I'm trying to finish all the makeup remover cleansing oil that I have. Then hopefully by then it'll be in stock.

My favourite eyebrow pencil!!!!

Patiently wait for Colourpop to return to their normal internationally shipping status before I make an order. By then I think I'll accumulate enough items to hit free shipping.

Ooo... I love this!!! This a pimple gel to calm your pimple down whenever they appear on your face. Works like magic I tell you. Unfortunately this is not cruelty free. So I'm going back to my The Body Shop version of this which works almost the same.

Another eyebrow pencil but from Heimish. Not bad but not as good as Colourpop's one. It's just not creamy enough. Might repurchase if I really need a eyebrow pencil before making a Colourpop purchase.

This eyebrow pencil from NYX is another of my favourite. It is also not easily accessible since we don't have any NYX store or Sephora in Melaka. But at least I could get it from LAZADA which ships faster than Colourpop. Definitely a repurchase...especially when I couldn't get Colourpop for now.

My sailormoon liquid eyeliner 😍 It is not only a collector's item but also works pretty well. Not my favourite but it works better than all my current eyeliner combined 😪

Anyways I asked my friend to get it for me in Japan. It is impossible for me to get it now without a personal shopper's help. Not accessible at all in Malaysia. One of the reasons that I won't be repurchasing it. Also I'm not sure if this is cruelty free.

I threw off the eyeliner but kept the top as a pen topper. Too cute to just throw away.

This is the Swerve gel liner. Super creamy formula which is easy to apply. However I've decided not to use gel liners on my waterline anymore. So, I won't be purchasing gel liner anymore...or at least for now.

I think I missed out this one the last time when I was talking about the samples. Anyways this is one of the sample masks that I got.

This mask is pretty cool coz you gotta hook it on your ears. I thought it'll be great where I can walk around with the mask on. But the essences keep dripping down. It's my own fault lah. I was supposed to lie down and relax with the mask on. Why would I walk around kan?

Not sure if I'll buy this coz I can't remember whether it is good or bad.

Okay I've finally done with three parts of my Empties. I think for now there won't be an Empties post coz my basket is not full yet.

Alright. I'll see you guys soon hopefully.

Bubbye 😘


Comments