Skip to main content

Throwback: Muar



I wanted to clear my phone of photos so I decided to post whatever I've left out before this up. Let's do one of our impromptu trip to Muar then today.

Before going to Muar, here are some stuff that happened in the morning...

It was a Saturday on 7 March so I had violin lesson with Stephy...whom I've not seen for 2 months now 😭 I hope she doesn't lose her passion for music during this period. It will be a waste if she doesn't want to return to classes after MCO.

This one always comes and kaypoh whenever I'm teaching at home hahaha

Even now when I'm teaching online, he'll stuck his head in and say hi or whatever and then leave.

LOL I don't think it works tho. But he is pretty into Kpop. Probably coz I listen to Kpop more than 90s music now.

I love weekends (before MCO) coz I get to spend a lot of time with Zyon. I felt more like a real mum.

 My tomyam bee hoon lunch

The last time Zyon cut his hair before MCO 😂

I didn't cut his hair for him coz I'm not confident to do it. I mean I can shave it all off but he refused to let me do it. So as of now, his hair has not been cut for two months. Good luck boy. I don't know when will you see your favourite jie jies from N2 next haha.



He looks so nervous hahaha

Also looked like he's gonna shit in his pants 😂😂😂

Seriously I have so much videos that I think his wedding video is going to be an interesting one lol.

After we settled his haircut and got back home to get ready, we left for Muar.


So we reached this place where we intended to go for dinner. But unfortunately they were full. They weren't very accommodating to us (in other words, RUDE!) and even suggested us, who is with a kid, to sit at the smoking area. Well, I guess we won't be back next time 😠

We called The Hungry Nest to check if there is any seats for us. Thankfully they do. So we went there for dinner instead.

😍

A bro and my handsome husband who also got his last haircut in March 7. Now he looks like a homeless dude with his long and grayish hair 😆

Our food and drinks...
We looooooooooove the yogurt drinks at The Hungry Nest. Can't remember what this is but I'm pretty sure this is their yuzu flavour one.

 Zyon's Miso Udon

His favourite.

 SR's Nasi X Lemak will Grilled Tumeric Chicken

Nasi X Lemak means that there are no lemak/coconut milk in the rice.

Key lime cake that all of us shared 😋😋😋

 My cheesy egg kimchi fried rice... so simple yet so yummy

 My rose latte coz it's the only latte that matters haha


I love watching him eat. It is like everything is super yummy for him 😍

Well, that's all from our impromptu trip to Muar. We wanted to get desserts but everything was closed. Also coz we went into this gadget shop and spent hours in it lol.

Here's what I bought at the gadget shop...



Two months after buying it, it still works and I haven't change the battery. Not as good as the Apple Keyboard (of course!) but it works well lah.

Okay now it is really the end of this post. But before I go, please allow me to shamelessly plug my vlog for this week.

See you guys in the next post or when I post up something on YouTube lol.

Bubbye for now 😘


Comments