Skip to main content

Movement Control Order: Day 6


Let's continue with photo dump from MCO.
Day 6

I've actually worked out more often during MCO than usual times. I've lost about 1kg already but my fat percentage is still pretty high 😪 Gonna work harder before I go back to work...which is the place where I like to gain weight lolol.

The only place on my body will sweat a lot is the nose 😅😅😅 Maybe that's why it takes me longer to lose weight.

Pretty proud coz I usually don't hit the goal until late at night

On this day we started our school's home learning programme. But at this point there were no classes. Just had to prepare worksheets and make sure that they do it.

Here's my student being productive and showing it off to me haha

The artwork was finally done and ready to be used as teaching material

Too bad it wasn't well received by the kids 😪

Before the online classes started, I still had a lot of time for him so he was over the top coz mama is at home all the time.

Celebratory dance after washing up

Late night check up with my favourite Doctor Liow haha

Today's a short one.

Didn't add other days coz there are about 10 photos already for just this day. That's my rule for these photo dumps for those who didn't know yet. For each post I try to minimize to only 10 photos per post.

I am going to stop here as I'm planning to sleep early tonight. It's work day tomorrow and also coz I'm not feeling the greatest.

I'll see you guys in the next post.

Thanks for reading.

Bubbye 😘


Comments