Skip to main content

2020 Photo Dump #2

 

 

New photo dump post!


A little treat from my boss at work 😍


This is one of my favourite tong shui (sweet soup literally 😂😂😂), White Fungus Soup. My boss is the best lah hehe.



Zyon loves DUPLO (not sure if I've mentioned this but yeahhhh...). He gets creative with his DUPLO pieces every single day. He surprises me every time he makes something. Today he made a Lego hotel inspired by the one he saw during our trip to LEGOLAND last year 😍


Another of my favourite festive season is coming and it's time to eat food from that festivity 😅. 

 

Even though I won't be visiting any Indian friends' house, I'll try to make them send me some food wtf or buy Indian snacks to feel all the Deepavali vibes.


This was given by my friendly Indian neighbour 😍😍😍 It's almost gone now coz everyone at home loves muruku hahaha.




Went for Korean food at Shu Peo yesterday. Craving satisfied 😎

They gave us Halloween's door gift (such a thoughtful gift!!!) that we gave it all to Zyon coz he wasn't with us at that time.


I cannot with this hahahahahahahahahahaha. He has such an ugly poop face. I hope he'll get a girlfriend in the future hahahahahahahahaha.


Alright that's all for this week's photo dump. See you guys in the next one.


Bubbye 😘











Comments