Skip to main content

2020 Photo Dump #3

 

 

Welcome to yet another Photo Dump post.


This year we don't have a Halloween party. Some kids dressed up during our Zoom sessions and asked me why I wasn't dressed up. Thank goodness we have a Spiderman mask lying around hahaha.


I promised SR to bake him something for his birthday so I did


I made a special dark chocolate cupcakes with sea salt chocolate ganache


I modified a couple of recipes that I've found and sort of self-created this.


He loved it 💕


I had actually over-baked the cupcakes so it was kinda hard. But he said that it tasted really good...despite being hard and all.


I am going to bake it again lah. Hopefully the texture of the cupcakes will be perfect the next time.


 

Attended a webinar about the new music examination option (specially made for this pandemic times) and was happy to see my ex-lecturer, Mr from UM being the one in-charge of the webinar. I loved his classes and he was one of my favourite lecturer. It was great to see him again.

 

Can't believe it's been 11 years since I finished university. I missed my close unimates and ex-housemates the most. They made my campus life the best 💕


So I thought the year was just gonna end with nothing much to look forward to coz of the pandemic. But unexpectedly my jimui, Joyce texted and told us that her wedding is back on.


I'm happy to have an event to attend but also it's not the best time coz I'm bloody 6 months pregnant now. I look like a bloody cow. What am I going to wear???? How do I look good while looking like a cow????


BTW she came over and sent me the jimui dress to wear in the morning of the wedding...

What did I tell you about looking like cow? 🐮


I don't think I'll be able to fit in this on her wedding day 😭 So I don't think I could be part of the jimui troop.


Even if I can't be the jimui, I am going to go support her on her wedding day tho. She told me that I have to be there no matter what. I can wear anything I want...even pyjamas 😢 #jimuiforlife


Had a ZOOM session with my popo with my mum and Zyon thanks to the recovery center she is at. My godma was also there. At times like this, technology is the best. Praise the Lord for technology.


She looked very healthy. Better looking than the last time I saw her... which is the best news ever. But the sad thing is that she hardly responded to our questions. Just waving when we waved at her.

 

I know she will not get any better from now on (mental wise) but at least she looks healthy. Looking forward to the next ZOOM session.


Alright that's all for the latest (sort of haha) post dump. See you guys in the next one 😘


Bubbye~







Comments