Skip to main content

Colourpop Haul

Good afternoon 🌞

Sorry I didn't post a closing for my post yesterday. Anyways I'll update about my Project Pan every month for those who doesn't know. I'm hoping to finish all these 5 products by the end of this year. Not sure if possible but I'll try my best lah.

For today, imma do a haul post.

Before that, just wanna let you guys know that my main blog is updated with Zyon's second month update. I know it's super outdated but better than nothing updated la right?

My blog is going through some revamping. So it looks pretty bare and weird. But you guys can still read the posts available lah.

I'll be posting a blogpost about what I'm planning to do with my blog from now on. Recently I've be rethinking about the purpose of it and whether I should continue to post or not. That will up hopefully within this month lah.

Ok now for the Colourpop Haul. Actually I only got one thing for myself while the rest is for people who preordered from me. But I'm going to swatch one of the items from my "customer" coz that "customer" is my best friend and she asked me to swatch it for her hahaha.

Such a big box for just four products 😬

 ❤️

It's not even surprising that I got this right? 

I'm so glad that I finally got it ❤️ Missed the launch and one restock d. Can't let this slide off my fingers no matter what. So I decided to camp for it. Successfully got it πŸ’ͺ🏼 

Really cute af

The pan size is surprisingly small. I mean I've watched them reveal it on IG story and compared it to the regular size pressed shadows. But I'm still quite shock at how small these are. Nobody finishes eyeshadows anyways. So it's okay lah. Since it's smaller, I think I can at least hit pan on it faster than other eyeshadows I've got lah.  

You guys have probably seen these swatches for a millionth times already right? My first impression of the eyeshadows from these swatches is that the shimmery shades are superb while the mattes have hits and misses. Some are patchy af but some are super buttery smooth and swatch beautifully.

I'm gonna use it for about a week and give you guys my thoughts and review on it.

Ok now for the stuff that I got for other people.

First up is the Staycation Lippie Stix Kit.

Staycation comes with six Lippie Stix in full sizes.

Also conveniently comes with a mirror which is great for traveling. 

All the shades available in the kit.

Swatches

I personally love all the shades in the kit...except for Cookie coz it's too light for skintone. If I'm still into that gyaru life, I might like it lah.

I've previously tried mini Lippie Stix and I must say that I'm loving the formula. Tho some are dryer than others la. But generally I've been loving it. Might consider getting more Lippie Stix in the future.



Got an Ultra Matte Lip for some1 but tht girl canceled rite after I placed an order on Colourpop 😑 I knw it's my own fault to stupidly order b4 she paid. I ordered it coz I wanted to hit free shipping lah not knowing I've already hit free shipping even without this fml. I told the girl to pay for it since I've already ordered but she just ignored my message double fml.

I was planning to sell it out on Dayre but thank goodness Trina bought it over from me. That is what's friends are for kan?  

That's all the things I've bought lah this round. Hand has been itching to get more stuff again. 😏 But I think for now I'll be resting for awhile coz nothing really excites me at the moment. Let's see what's next up Colourpop's sleeve lah. I'm always excited to see their new products...even if not everything excites me.

Btw I have an extra Yes Please palette with me. I'm gonna be selling it for RM75 not including postage. Anyone interested please DM/PM me on my Instagram: dookikiekookie. Only limit within Malaysia ya.

Comments