Skip to main content

December '17 & January '18 Empties


Even before the closing of Dayre news broke out, I've already decided to move my empties posts from Dayre to over here. Just like in Dayre, if I have emptied anything from my stash...whether it's makeup or skincare, I'll talk about what I think about the products after finishing everything and also whether I'll repurchase it again.

The Body Shop Seaweed Oil-control Gel Cream

If you are from Dayre, you'll probably know that this is my HG product. I have no idea how many tubs I have gone through but yeahhhh here it is again.

I'm not going to say much coz I've talked about it too often hahaha. I always repurchase it as well. Let's see when we'll be seeing this again next hahaha.

The Face Shop Around The World Hand Cream in Sweet Powdery

This is my first time finishing a hand cream to be honest. The other hand creams always go bad before I get to finish it lol.

Anyways, this was a gift from my friend. Not my kinda scent but it's not something that I will hate lah. The name of the scent perfectly sums up the scent lah. It's like a powder smell that is somewhat sweet.

I love how moisturizing it made my hands. It's not those thick type of lotion. Watery texture that drys down comfortably without being oily. Great to use while working and driving (who else has the urge to apply hand cream while driving? 🙋) coz it is not oily after using.

I'm not a fan of the scent so I won't repurchase it. Also it's a limited collection at The Face Shop (I think) so even if I want to repurchase, it won't be possible lah.

Hada Labo Hydrating Milk

I used this moisturizer only at night coz it's a very thick cream. When I use it in the morning, it will make my face super oily.

I apply this moisturizer very thinly on my face coz like I said it is a very thick cream. It made my skin feels super soft in the next morning.

I do like this moisturizer but I'm planning to try out other moisturizers for now so not gonna repurchase this for the moment.

Pixi Glow Tonic

First ever Pixi product and also the first time trying out skincare with acid in it. Wait wait wait~ I did try things with acid before. But that was Hyaluronic Acid. This is the first time I've tried out something with Glycolic Acid in it. I've been reading up a bit on acids but I can't really remember it right now. I'll be sure to share some info about it when I search for that article that I've read previously.

Anyways, I love this toner. That tingly feeling I get from this product I'm pretty sure it's the acid working it's magic on my face. But then again I'm not an expert sooooo I could be wrong. I'm not sure if it really does anything for my skin but recently my skin has been very good. So I'll say it's a combination of everything that I've been using...including this one.

I'm definitely going to repurchase this coz I'm not a fan of the toner that I'm using right now. So I'm gonna switch back to this when the current one runs out.

Heimish All Clean Balm

Got this to try out to see if it is any different from the Banila Co. Clean It Zero. Ermmmm... I would say that both has its pros and cons lah. This one cleans off makeup easier than the Banila Co. one but it smells horrible/weird. I would rather use a scentless product than something that smells weird. So this one is definitely a no repurchase from me...even though it works quite well for me. On the looking for a good quality but smells like nothing/nice cleansing balm. Please recommend one if you know any.

Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil

I wanted to like this eyeliner but it just sucks 😕 I use pencil liners like this solely to tight line. I was hoping for it to not smudge on me. It'll make me look like a panda if it does. Unfortunately this did just that 😑 It is creamy and all but since it smudges damn badly, I'll never repurchase it ever again.

That's all for this empties post. I'll be doing this every month from now on like I did in Dayre. But if I don't finish anything then obviously I won't be able to post anything lah.

I'm currently still transporting my posts over here while backing up the rest that I thought won't be able to transport in time before the 28th...which is like 6 days away 😐 But I don't think I'll be able to back up all my important posts since 2013 (I think) and Dayre team has not been very helpful with their backing up thingy. Also I don't plan to use Wordpress since I already have this blog here. I'll do what I can with the back up lah. If it is really not possible to back up then, no choice lah. I'll just continue to create new interesting posts right here.

I'm going to do regular posting starting from now on while continuing to back up till the 28th. Even though I hope to post more, I'm gonna do one post per week as promised previously. It's more doable for my mummy and work schedule. If I'm able I'll post more lah k?

Alright that's all for this week's post. See you guys next week.

Bubbye~

Comments