Skip to main content

[From Dayre] Getting Ma Hurr Did| Secrets of Le Chrome

Happy coz I got my hair appointment booked!!! Gonna go meet Nick to fix my hair today ♥️ Not gonna do much. Just gonna straighten my bangs then do hair treatment. But I’m still happy. My hair needed a lil pampering. Can’t remember the last time I went to N2. Errrr~ I probably went recently and I don’t remember #momlife hahaha.

You probably won’t see any difference with my hair so I won’t be doing a before and after. But mati2 wanna insert a selfie coz I can hahahaha.

Woke up to this sight this morning. Who sleeps with their legs out of the mattress like this? 😒

My son has the weirdest sleeping habits. None of us sleeps like he does. When he sleeps, he will crawl all over the mattress...in this case, out of the mattress. Sometimes I wake up to him right beside me or sleeping on my pillow and we sleep on two different mattresses not even side by side . So you can imagine how far he crawls in his sleep 😅

I haven’t talked much anything Beauty related for quite some time now. Today I’m going to talk about it a lil coz I have some new stuff in that I haven’t talked about.

 I’ve mentioned that I’m looking for this particular shade from the new Catrice single shadow range. Went to a couple of Guardian’s d but couldn’t find it. Was about to give up until I found it at MP’s Guardian 🎉

The shade I’m talking about is Secrets of Le Chrome.

I’ve forgotten to take a pic of it in the pan (I’m out now) so I’m just gonna explain what it looks like in the pan. It’s a duochrome of brown and green and blue imo. Really pretty shade. Wanted to get it since I swatched it in the store.

Swatch

It looks brown in some angles and blue green in others.

This shade really reminds me of that duochrome shade in the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette. I’ll do a comparison with it to see if it’s really similar. The last time I thought Colourpop Glass Bull was going to be the same but nah.

Don’t they look super similar!!! 

It’s almost 100% similar 😱😱😱 I feel like the Wet n Wild is slightly more glittery if compared to the Catrice one. Other than that it’s like 100% the same.

Usually people would do dupes of expensive makeup products but here I am finding dupes for equally affordable makeup products lol. But I’ve heard that the Wet n Wild one is a dupe for some MAC eyeshadow. Lemme go look for it and show it to you guys.


Me found!!!

 (pic source from Pinterest)

So that beautiful duochrome shade is the same MAC Club...which means Catrice’s Secrets of Le Chrome will be another dupe for MAC Club as well.

Wah this palette has dupe for MAC shadows for every shade. No wonder so many people love it...including myself.

Other similar eyeshadows (from left to right): MAC Club, Urban Decay Lounge, Wet n Wild and Lime Crime Dragon Scales.

 Ready to get my bangs and glorious looking hair back ❤️

Nick also asked me to do a lil trim coz my hair lost its shape completely. Whatever you say, Nick. I trust my hair in your hands hehe.

Omg this is finally here. I’ve been waiting for it to come to Sephora since last month 😑 Now that I just made a purchase at Colourpop I think I won’t be getting this for the moment. Might not even get it coz jkissa named this as one of the worst products of 2017. Plus I probably have something similar in my collection lah.

 This was after visiting my hair’s bestie, Nick from N2 lol.

Like I said there are no difference with my hairstyle before. I just want to have bangs and healthier looking hair for CNY. Maybe I should go get a box dye but for now I really don’t wanna dye my hair.

Anyways I was busy after my hair job so I couldn’t update anything. I’ll post up what I missed out yesterday right now lah.

Went to this Jap restaurant near my church called Sushi Mentai for dinner before going for praise and worship practice.

I forgotten that it’s already really late. I was waiting on my food when a waitress came and asked me if I have anything else to order coz it’s their last call. I’m like what?!? Then I realized that it’s almost 10pm d. Of course last call lah lol. 

 Sashimi fix 😋

Sushi Mentai has a variety of sushi that other restaurants might not have. But it’s a shame that their seafood doesn’t seem as fresh as I hope them to be. Taste of their dishes also pretty bland as well. I guess I won’t be returning coz there are better Japanese food in Melaka. But it’s nice to see there’s a Japanese restaurant in Malim lah. Malim is getting hippier and I’m glad.

Could not accept my pale looking lips any longer so I used a different lipstick than the one I’ve been using for the past five days. I’ll talk about it in awhile coz it’s a new addition to the happy lippie family hehe. 

Did a halo eye today but can only be seen when my eyes are closed 😂 it looks very light in the pic here coz I edit the lighting of my pics. But irl it’s a very dark look. I was afraid that my students are gonna think I’ve gone gothic haha.

Comments