Skip to main content

Golden Girls Project Pan: Update #4


So sorry I didn't manage to post up any updates after I'm done with update no. 3. The project ended months ago but I thought I need to put up some sort of closure. I worked really hard for this project ok? Need to show that I did wtf.

As usual, links to all the previous posts are as below. If you are new and it's your first time reading about my project pans, it's great to read up all these first before reading this:

Let's jump right into this finale right away...

Hello Kitty Organic Series Hand Cream in Garden Rose Scent (Rose- something rose themed/sweet/silly)


I had thrown this away coz it exploded in my clutch when I brought it out for CNY visiting. Before this when I brought it along with me to work, it got a little messy in the cover itself but it didn't explode. But I guess during the heat and also pressure of other things in the bag and my arms made the tube exploded.

I didn't exactly finish this but I'm counting this as a decluttered item.


DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau De Parfum (Blanche- something that makes you feel sexy/sexy packaging)

During the last update


Like I said in my last post, this is definitely going to be finished.

Goodbye my favorite scent. It was great having you for over a year. I hope I'll be able to look for a replacement in cruelty free brands... which is super difficult. I haven't found an easily available one from the cruelty free brands up till now.


Tarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in Rosé (Sofia- a sample sized product/older product in your collection)


Another product that I've removed from the project without finishing it. I just couldn't get myself to use the product coz I really am no longer a fan of it. As Marie Kondo said, if it doesn't spark joy, say goodbye to it.
 
Colourpop Pressed Powder Shadow in Koi (Miami themed- bright pinks, greens, blues, yellows, tropical, colorful)

Last update


Tried my best to hit pan but this is not something I could use every day tbh. The dip looks kinda deep. So I think I did quite well lah.

Juvia's Place's The Zulu eyeshadow palette (Big Daddy- something that intimidates you)

Last update

Even though this is something I could wear every day, which I actually tried for a month, but I didn't manage to make much progress to this. There is no sigh of dent or anything. Must be pressed on damn freaking hard man.

I'm thinking to put this in another project to see just how long does it take to hit pan. So curious man.


Too Faced Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette (Cheesecake!- something in sweet packaging or smells sweet)

Last update


There is more dip to this if compared with Colourpop's Koi. I think it is coz I used it almost every day as my brow bone highlight.


Holika Holika x Gudetama Jelly Dough Blusher in Grapefruit Jelly (Dorothy- a good lipstick/blush)

Last update



I've mentioned before the texture of the blush is very dough like. So the pan appear on and off. But I think it has come to a point where pans are showing up more often. Probably coz the product had became less.

I've decided to put this in another Project Pan which I'll talk soon in another blog post.

Benefit BeneBalm (Charlie Nylund- a travel size product)

Didn't use this at all coz I'm not a big fan of lip balms to be honest. I prefer using Vaseline when my lips are dry or chapped.

Gonna throw this away since I've already used it. Too gross to let anyone have it.

Wet n Wild Coverall Concealer Palette (Back in St. Olaf- throwback gimmicky)

I've not talked about adding this product coz I didn't have the time 😬 I wanted to hit pan on at least one part of the palette. But instead of one, I managed to hit pan on two parts.

Now I'm planning to finish up both of the concealers (the ones that I've already panned) in the palette and throw it away. Very sure I'll never use the green colour corrector or the white cream highlighter.

Other stuff that I have hit goal/decluttered previously are...

1. Gold eyeshadow in Lakme 9to5 Eye Quartet in Tanjore Rush (Golden Girl- something gold)

2. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (Stan The Man- product that you have a love/hate relationship with) - No pic coz I have thrown it away. Sorry~

Alright. That's the end of my finale on my Golden Girls Project Pan. I'm actually extremely proud of myself for hitting three goals out of eleven products. I've also decluttered three items from my collection which I know I will not use.

I will talk about the new Project Pan that I started after ending this in the next post. But I don't know when that will be up coz we all know how difficult it is for me to update nowadays.

That's it for today. It took me a few months to finish this post so you guys better be reading everything from top to bottom. You probably did if you are reading this lol.

I'll see you guys in the next post then.

Bubbye for now 😘


Comments